New Story

OMG! WHO HAS HEARD LIVE WHILE WE’RE YOUNG!!! I HAVE!! IT’S SO AMAZING!!! IF YOU HAVEN’T HEARD IT, I'M POSTING THE VIDEO IN THE SIDEBAR THING!

Anyway, now that I’m done fangirling, for now, I am going to start writing another One Direction fan fiction called “You’ve Got That One Thing” when I finish this one. I am going to post a sneak peek of it next Saturday (9-29-12). I have created a forum (to get to it click the external link on this chapter) so I can have a cover for it when I post it. Here is the summary:

Kristy Murray is the shy girl at school. She never gets in trouble, and has straight A’s. Once she graduates high school, she moves to England for college,and ditches the goody two shoes reputation. She's now the school troublemaker, but what happens when she meets that person who's got that one thing? What happens when she finds out he is 1/5 of One Direction? Will she ignore him, or let love take its course? One decision will change her life forever.

I am also taking character requests. If you would like to be a character in my book, simply comment the following information below: name, appearance, age, celebrity (optional), personality, likes, dislikes, favorite song, favorite 1D member/member you want to date, anything else important (family, friends, if you like 1D or not, if you know 1D or not, etc.).

For those of you who want to date the One Direction boys, Niall is taken, and only the first three requests will get to date them, because one of them needs to be saved for another character. So, if you would like to date one of the boys send in your requests quickly. If you want to date a boy that is already taken, I will PM you and we can work something out. It will be a first come first serve basis.

If you don’t want to date one of the boys, you can still be in my book. You just have to put what role you want to play (friend, fan, sister, etc.), and you can skip the “favorite 1D member” part, unless you are a fan or just want to put it in there. I will take requests until Wednesday (9-26-12) and throughout the time I write it, whenever I write it, I might decide to open the character requests again.