Chapter 12

The hospital wouldn’t let Anne leave without someone signing her out. Apparently she fell down a flight of stairs, somehow, and broke a leg, sprained a wrist, and bruised herself pretty badly. Apparently they had to give her that loopy gas, I’m not sure why, and I couldn’t speak to her. I called Simon and he wasn’t happy about the facts that a) I didn’t tell him I had a sister and b) that I had to leave the tour, even though I was only missing two shows, but he agreed. Simon had just called and booked me a plane ticket, so now I was hurriedly packing my things when Kylie walked in.

“What are you doing?” she asked confusedly.

“Packing,” I replied.

“What? Why? What happened? I thought you and Harry were dating? Who is making you leave? Won’t Simon be mad? Is it Zay-” she started.

“No, it’s not Zayn. Harry and I are dating, and no one is making me leave. Anne fell down some stairs, so I have to fly back to Malibu to sign her out because she refused to tell mom and dad. Simon isn’t too happy about this, either,” I said, trying to make her hush so I could focus.

“Oh. When are you leaving?” she asked.

“Right now,” I said, shoving the last of my clothes into my suitcase.

“When are you coming back?” she questioned.

“In a few days. I can’t miss more than two shows according to Simon,” I said, walking into the living room. “Guys I need to tell you something,” I said, getting them to look up. “Anne, my sister, is in the hospital, and I have to sign her out in order for her to leave. So, I am flying back to Malibu for a few days, but I’m coming back. I have to leave now, or I’m going to be late. See you soon,” and with that I walked off of the bus before they could speak, and ran into the waiting limo.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Can you tell your daughter to stop kicking my seat?” I said politely to the woman behind me. Since it was on such short notice, my seat on the plane wasn’t in first class. The seat next to me was empty, but there was a little girl about 10-years-old behind me who wouldn’t stop kicking my seat.

“Honey, please stop kicking her seat. It’s rude,” the woman said to her daughter.

“No!” the little girl screamed.

“Amber, you stop kicking that seat right now, or I’ll take away your cds!” she screamed.

“No!” Amber yelled.

“I’ll take away your One Direction cd,” the mother replied sternly.

“Oh, so you like One Direction?” I said, a plan forming in my head.

“They’re amazing!” she replied, grinning.

“If you stop kicking my seat, when we get off this plan I’ll call Harry Styles and you can talk to him,” I said, hoping she’d believe me and not scream at me for “lying.”

“Really?” she asked hopefully.

“I promise.”

“Ok,” she said, leaning back in her seat and going to sleep. I was finally able to go to sleep, too.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to someone poking my arm.

“Wake up,” someone said. I opened my eyes to see Amber sitting next to me.

“What?” I asked.

“We’re here,” she replied simply.

“Oh, ok.” Amber’s mom grabbed Amber’s hand and walked off the plane while I followed. I sped over to where they were standing and got out my phone. I dialed Harry’s number and waited for him to pick up.

“Hello?” he said from the other end.

“Hey. My plane just landed in Malibu and I met someone who wants to talk to you,” I said, handing the phone to Amber.

“Hi. Is this really Harry?” she asked. She grinned widely and started tugging on her mom’s arm. “Mommy! I’m talking to Harry Styles!”

“That’s wonderful, honey,” her mom said. Amber talked to Harry for a few more minutes, then said bye and handed the phone to me. She hugged me, then quickly said thanks and walked away with her mom.

“Hey, again,” I said.

“So, what happened to Anne?” he asked.

“She fell down a flight of stairs and broke a leg, sprained a wrist, and bruised herself. Sorry I had to leave so soon, but she’s free to go and the nurses want her out. Apparently she bit one of the doctors,” I said, cracking up a bit at the last part.

“She bit one of the doctors?” he said, laughing hysterically.

“Yes, and she also kicked a nurse, screamed at her roommate, and hissed at a child. They gave her loopy gas for some reason that is unknown to me. Anyway, I gotta go now. See you soon,” I said.

“Bye.” With that, I hung up and walked outside to find my limo.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I’ve made you wait so long for such a dumb chapter, but I’ve had a combination of homework, school, and writer’s block. I’ll try to post chapters more often, but I don’t know if that will happen. I have an idea for the next chapter, so, hopefully, I’ll be able to write and post that soon.

I have updated Polyvore. Every chapter of this book now has an outfit to go with it on polyvore. The link to the collection will be in the external link, or you can type in my name, directioner984 on there.

I am going to start doing a contest every time I post a chapter. I will post the lyrics to a song (they don’t have to have anything to do with the chapter, or be a One Direction song) in my note, and the first person to comment the name of the song they’re from will have the next chapter dedicated to them. Here are this chapter’s lyrics: “My body fails, I’m on my knees, praying.”

Thanks,

Directioner984