Chapter 11

This chapter is dedicated to @EmilyMHansen because she made my awesome new cover.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I’m so sorry.”

“I don’t think she can hear you, stupid.”

“Is she going to be okay?”

“I don’t know, I’m not a doctor. You’re the one getting the degree, not me.”

“I can’t believe you hit some random girl in the head with a Frisbee. You’re so dumb. I wonder what I see in you sometimes.” I finally opened my eyes to see a girl with dark brown hair and light blue eyes holding hands with a boy that had blonde hair and dark blue eyes in front of me.

“What happened?” I asked, sitting up.

“Oh, thank goodness. You’re not dead,” the boy said, breathing out.

“Sorry, my boyfriend hit you in the head with a Frisbee and you passed out. I’m Caroline and this is Ricky,” the girl said.

“Hi, nice to meet you. It’s fine, I should have been more careful. I’m Madison,” I said, shaking Caroline’s hand.

“You aren’t Madison Hughes, are you?” she questioned.

“Actually, I am. Why? Do you know me?” I asked back.

“You’re touring with One Direction,” she said.

“Oh, yeah. I should probably get back to the boys. They’re probably worried. How long was I passed out for?” I said.

“An hour,” she said, glancing at her watch.

“Great, the bus is leaving in a half-hour. Are you a fan of One Direction?” I asked.

“Yes! I love them,” she squealed.

“Do you want to meet them quickly?” I asked, hoping she wouldn’t scream.

“Yes please!” she said, grabbing her boyfriend’s hand and jumping around.

“Okay, follow me,” I said, walking off towards the bus. Once we finally got there Caroline was jumping around and practically exploding with excitement. I opened the door and walked in. “Hey boys, I found someone who wants to meet you. This is Caroline and her boyfriend, Ricky.” She almost fainted. After she said hi and got their autographs we had to get on the road, so we said goodbye, and went back to doing whatever we were doing before.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Should we wake her up?”

“No let her sleep. She’ll yell at us if we don’t.”

“Is that drool?” I sat straight up and glared at the five boys in front of me. Apparently I had fallen asleep in a chair.

“What time is it?” I asked drowsily.

“Ten at night,” Liam replied. I trudged towards the bedroom and fell onto my bed. I was so tired I didn’t bother changing clothes. Apparently getting knocked in the head with a Frisbee makes you tired. I passed out in no time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Wake up Madi!”

“Go away Louis!” I said, smacking the air.

“Ow! How’d you know it was me?” he whined.

“You’re the only boy on this bus who dares to wake me up in the morning. Besides, your voice is quite annoying, so I remember it,” I said, trying to irritate him.

“It is not!” he shrieked, stomping out of the room. I laughed and got up. I showered and put on new clothes and then headed into the living room.

“So boys. Any plans for today, because we’re stuck on this dumb bus until Monday with nothing to do,” I said. I quickly added, “And no, Louis. We’re not playing Truth or Dare.” He crossed his arms and started pouting.

“Nope, we have no idea what to do,” Zayn said, not looking up from his phone.

“Okay,” I said, walking back into the room. I took out my laptop and got onto twitter. I messed around for about an hour before my phone started ringing. I grabbed it and looked at the caller ID. I answered it, wanting to see who it was, thinking it was some fan that somehow got my number. “Hello.”

“Are you Ms. Addison Smith?” some lady said on the other end. I was wondering who it was, considering no one knew me by that name anymore.

“Yes, this is her. Who is this?” I questioned.

“This is Taylor. I’m a nurse who works at the local hospital in Malibu. I just admitted a patient today who gave me this number. She said you were her only family,” she said.

“Who is it?” I asked, confused.

“Anne Smith.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it was so short, but I’m trying to finish my summer reading. My sister is getting really lazy about writing. So please click this link: http://www.wattpad.com/user/Directioner02, and spam her wall telling her to write more. I thought I was lazy, but at least I’ve written eleven chapters and a prologue, while she’s written two chapters and a prologue. But remember. I had nothing to do with the spamming of her wall, but BTW, she deserves it because she did it to me once about something random no one but she and I get. According to her, Jimmy has a twin sister named Jimmica, who was locked in their basement because she made something called “chemical cheese,” and instead of “No,” Jimmy protested, it’s “Yes,” Jimmica insisted. The random things my sister comes up with. She is so confusing sometimes. Anyway, thanks to those who vote, fan, and comment.

Thanks,

Directioner984