Chapter 6

“My name isn’t Madison Hughes. It’s Addison Smith. I’m your sister,” I said. I waited to see what her reaction was.

“What?” she said quietly.

“My name is Addison Smith, not Madison Hughes. I’m your older sister,” I said again. She looked at me blankly for a minute.

“I’m so sorry about the way I treated you,” she said while hugging me.

“It’s okay, but please don’t tell anyone who I am. Not even mom, or the boys. I’ll tell them when I’m ready,” I said.

“Okay, but how long are you staying here?” she asked.

“A week, then we have to start the tour. Why? Do you want to stay here?” I said.

“Can I?” she asked. “I’ve missed you so much.”

“Sure,” I said. “We’re doing a show here before we leave; want me to see if I can get you tickets?”

“Could you?” she asked eagerly.

“Of course,” I said. “Now we should probably get some sleep. Who knows what time Louis is going to wake us up.”

“Okay, goodnight,” she said.

“Goodnight,” I replied.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“WAKE UP MADISON!”

“What?” I asked Louis.

“We’re going to the beach,” he said.

“What time is it?” I asked.

“Ten in the morning,” he replied.

“It’s too early!” I said.

“Fine! We’re leaving in twenty minutes, with or without you,” he said.

“Okay, I’m getting up,” I said. I started getting ready. I packed a bag with some towels, sunscreen, a book, tanning lotion, and sunglasses. I changed into my bikini, put on a pair of flip-flops, grabbed my bag, and walked downstairs. “Okay, I’m ready.”

“CARROTS!” Louis screamed.

“Louis, stop screaming. You’re going to give me a headache,” I said.

We walked down to the beach and, of course, all the boys ran straight into the water. Us girls laid down on our towels for a while.

“SUPERMAN!” Louis screamed.

“Louis! Put me down now!” Sabrina screamed. Louis had picked her up and was running towards the ocean. “Don’t you dare throw me in the cold water!” Of course Louis threw her in, only to be drug under with her.

“Louis, you so deserved that!” I screamed at him. Oh no, I thought. Here comes Louis. Louis picked me up and ran full speed towards the water. “Louis! Put me down!” Louis threw me into the water, but he tripped and fell in with me. I got out and grabbed a towel out of my bag. I dried off and vowed to get him back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We had stayed at the beach for three hours.

“I’m hungry!” Niall screamed.

“Let’s go up to the house and make lunch,” Sabrina said.

“Okay,” everyone said.

We headed back up to the house. I changed into a pair of shorts and a tank top and headed back downstairs. The boys were trying to cook something. And by trying, I mean failing.