~Animal Love Pt.2/4 - Neko!Geno & Wolf!Reaper

(I have decided to take creative license: they can breed!! Because they're both skeletons, technically...so deal...)

(MWAHAHAHA)

(also, kitten-pups sound like some of the cutest things ever)

(~ = smut)

----

(Geno)

Cuddling was a daily occurrence with Reaper. Morning, noon, night: we cuddled at least four times a day. Thankfully, he had enough respect and restraint that we became more of a couple before we had fun. Though I could tell it got difficult as heat season progressed.

Nekos aren't social creatures. Sex was extremely personal, and I had to be certain that I loved Reaper and not just his stupid musk. We were lovers, after all: that should mean I love him. I knew he loved me. He told me every day.

He never bugged me about waiting. I'd catch him staring at me with that hunger, or checking me out, sometimes he'd be drooling...

When I started out, I thought all canines were slobs. And while Reaper wasn't the tidiest, he at least attempted to keep some order. Since I basically moved in, I made it much cleaner. I had to have a tidy space. I needed it.

The end of heat season neared and I could watch as it dug into Reaper, testing his patience and self-control.

After a month of living together, I considered Reaper from a perch on top of the couch. He had laughed at me when he saw me sleeping on the couch back, but I also caught him staring at my tail as it swayed down. Reaper sat at the table, looking over a paper for his work. While his musk had become almost unbearable, I learned to ignore it.

His ears were flat and he looked tense, tapping his foot on the floor as he practically glared at the paper. Only, his eyes were unfocused.

He was strong and handsome. He protected me from all the other wolves on the street. By now, most packs knew that the red-eared Neko belonged to him. Why he wasn't part of a pack still peaked my curiosity but I always shrugged it off. It meant he only had me, and I had him.

Neko's aren't social creatures: but I liked being with him. No one else had made me feel as special as he had made me feel.

Rolling off the couch, I stood, "Reaper," I called softly.

Instantly, his ears perked up and his head snapped to focus on me. His tail wagged a little and I smiled at him. Canines were so obvious in their emotions. It was cute.

I walked over and leaned on him, looking at his work, "Looks boring, baby," I said, staring at the meaningless pages.

He groaned, "You have no idea, love..."

"Are you bored, then?" I asked and he nodded.

"Incredibly..."

"Soooo...you up for some fun~?" I asked him. His tail twitched and his ears flicked. His breath quickened as he looked at me. He looked so ready and hopeful.

"A-are you s-sure?" he asked, "I d-don't wanna f-force you..."

Instead of answering, I walked over to his very soft bed and laid down, purring at him. His tail twitched again, but he stayed at the table.

"Geno, really, I-I can wait..." it looked like he had to force the words out. I sighed, rolling onto my back and staring at him with my head hanging off the bed. I pat the bed beside me.

"C'mon, baby," I cooed, "I wanna love you~"

"Geno, are you feeling alright? This isn't like you at all," Reaper stood up and approached.