~Animal Love Pt. 3/4 - Neko!Geno & Wolf!Reaper

(I CAN'T LEAVE THESE TWO ALONE I'M SORRY)

(THEY ARE A BEAUTIFUL COUPLE THAT MAKES BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN AND I LOVE THEM ALL DEARLY)

(~ = smut)

---

(Geno)

It didn't take us long to figure out who was more like who. Raven was extremely possessive, especially of his brother. Goth was temperamental like me, but not as extreme. He had soft emotions and was too adorable for his own good.

They were both definitely kitten-pups. Both barked, yipped, growled, and wagged their tails like dogs, while also purring and pouncing like little cats. They were adorable, but as they got old they got to be a bit of handful. Reaper had his energy tested over and over as they played chase. I had my senses tested as Goth and Raven explored their newfound abilities to climb things.

More than once I have been attacked from above by a little boy leaping from somewhere over my head. The attacker was mostly Raven, while Goth just climbed into places and hid. I made the decision and got raised beds for both of them. Every now and then I'd hear thumps before little boys ran down the stairs. It happened every time I called them for supper.

The first day they spent in the first grade scared me. Goth came home in tears, hiding in his scarf, while Raven was fuming, ears flat and stiff.

"Goth, baby, what's wrong?" I asked him, kneeling down in front of him. He just burst into sobs and fell into my arms, crying on my shoulder. I looked at Raven, who was close to growling.

"Raven, what happened?"

"Some stupid little shits-"

"Raven!"

"Sorry, mom. Some fools at school were bullying Goth," he growled, "They called him a freak! For being half-Neko! Stupid mutts! All of them were from that white pack of dogs!"

"Did they bully you?" I asked, confused. Raven shook his head, his body trembling with anger. Furious tears fell from his eyes: the dual-colored one had gone red.

"They were picking on him because he was purring!" he snapped, "His friend Palette gave him a box of crayons as a 'back-to-school' gift and he couldn't help it! He just started purring as he played with Palette, and they started hitting him!"

"Hitting him?" my own anger settled, "They hit my baby?"

"I had to do something!" Raven shouted, almost defensively, "Palette vouched for me! It was self-defense!"

"What was self-defense?" I asked suspiciously, rubbing Goth's back to calm him down. I had sat on the floor, cradling him, as Raven told his story.

"I told them to back off my brother and one of them shoved me on the ground!" Raven growled, "So I punched him."

I sighed, shaking my head, "You're so much like your father..." The thought of Reaper made me pause. "Where is daddy?"

"He went to talk to that white mutt," Raven crossed his arms, "The principal called him about it."

Goth had calmed down and he got my attention with a small whimper, "...Are we gonna be grounded?"

"No, no, baby," I said soothingly, "It's not your fault."

"Are we freaks, mommy?" he asked softly, leaning on my chest as I rubbed his back. I pulled him up, looking at him and Raven sternly.

"You are not freaks, Goth, neither nor your brother. You are special, perfect little boys and you are my babies. You are amazing, both of you. Don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise."