A/N - Request Page

Hello dearies...

I started a new Request page for you to request things. Just to organize stuff. Please, please, please make your request on here so I can keep track of them. Please and Thank you.

I am back, as you just read. I am still taking requests.

WARNING: My to-do list is two pages long in Word. If you request something, it will be a WHILE...

I cannot apologize enough for the delay. With my job, it takes longer to write. So updates will be kind of erratic.

I am not telling you to stop requesting. I enjoy seeing what you guys want to read. I'm just informing you of why they're taking so long and to not worry as they will be finished.

This is not me trying to make you feel bad about requests. I like writing too much. It's just an explanation for you all.

Also, please, if you have a specific type or prompt you want to see or if you want to test me, feel free to write it down. I love seeing what you guys come up with, like the person who requested Master!Nightmare and Slave/Servant!Cross smuff (smut + fluff)[PS your request is 'A Prince's Fancy' not 'The Court of Condemned', though 'Court' appears to emulate your request]. So, prompt me! Test me! See how well I can answer your asks.

Love - Tex