Unhappy Camper Pt. 1/3 - ErrorBerry

(OH MY GOD I'M SORRY THIS IS SO LATE I PROMISED ON SATURDAY AND I FAILED YOU ALL FORGIVE ME!!!!!! I just got a really intense idea for this story which is why it's in three parts.)

(Don't worry, the Sub Error smut you requested is in part 3)

(Requested by Hidotcom113)

-----------

(3rd)

Camp Whitewood was an all summer camp for ages ten to seventeen. Counselors are paired with cabins suitable to the care range. Since minimal age for counselors is sixteen, the youngest ones are paired with cabins holding ten to twelve-year-olds.

Blue was one such counselor. He was in charge of a twelve-bunk cabin for ten to twelve-year-olds and he was pumped. He had a kind and caring nature, with a tendency to see the best in everyone. He always loved children and his energy matched their own in almost every activity.

And his energy could be infectious. Even to the most stone-faced people...

--------

Arrival day came and Blue greeted each of his kids with enthusiasm, keeping an eye on the neighboring cabins. Outer waved to him occasionally, as he ran the cabin right next to Blue's: it was called Midnight Cabin while Blue's was called the Sunrise Cabin.

It was wild and hectic with people calling and kids running, counselors shouting greetings and directions to others. Exactly Blue's speed.

But for some...it was too fast. Some shy kids clung to their parents.

The shyest held tightly to his brother's hand, being led to the Midnight cabin for the summer. He was quiet and went mostly unnoticed during Arrival day, which was fine by him. He stayed in the cabin, on his bunk, hugging his homemade stuffed dolls tightly as he waited for the day to end. He wanted to go see his brother but he didn't know what cabin he went to. Nor did he want to ask anyone. He didn't want to get in the way.

So he remained still and silent until the day wore out.

--------

The day after Arrival Day everyone had to go to the hall for breakfast. Blue stood with Ink in the front, talking about the day's activities. As they spoke, both counselor and camp director surveyed the food hall, making sure everyone was okay. Nearly all the kids looked excited about the day, even the older ones.

But one kid stood out to Blue. A boy about eleven sat in the corner, staring at his plate and being so still Blue wouldn't have noticed him if he hadn't been looking for things out of the ordinary. He watched as Outer tried to talk to him, but the boy remained still and Blue never saw him speak. Outer sat for a while, trying to get his attention, but he got up. He made his way through the maze of tables while Blue asked Ink, "Who is that boy?"

"Huh?" Ink looked, a soft smile on his face at the sight, "Oh, that's Geno's little brother. His name's Error and he's very shy."

"He's not eating," Blue said simply. Ink looked sideways at him.

"How can you tell?"

"He hasn't moved let alone touched his plate the entire time we've been in the hall. He got a plate and sat down. He's been staring at his food the whole time."

Outer suddenly appeared, looking forlorn, "Ink, he won't talk to me," he said. Ink sighed.

"Did you try talking about his dolls like Geno suggested?" Outer nodded and Ink sighed again.

"First he won't talk and now he isn't eating," Ink said dimly, "These are red flags...gah, I'd hate to tell Geno about it."

"I have an idea," Blue said, looking at them. He looked at Outer, "You mind if I talk to him?"