A/N - That List I talked about ages ago

Hello everyone,

First I'd like to tell you all that, during this COVID-19 pandemic, I urge you all to stay safe, stay home if you can, and stay healthy. We need to do what we can to reduce the spread and end this illness. 

I am working on some story parts for different things but my entire school semester has moved online so I'm still very busy.

I am super super sorry for the delays. Time gets away from me. I thank all of you for your continued support or in fact any of your support. Life is getting hard for me and I'm so happy that as much as you love my writing, your encouragement to take care of myself continues as well. It means more than I can articulate. 

Now, that list....

I told you all a while ago I would make a list limiting my RP partners. I will not deny I have put this off for a long ass time. I hate saying no. I also know some of you have asked to RP with me and I have not responded. I am deeply sorry but I just couldn't tell you, one way or another, what my decision was. 

Here's my list of RP partners. These are the people I am going to continue my RPs with and I unfortunately will not be accepting RP requests. (The order has no real meaning)

1) BirbWithAPen
2) TheWeirdOnes333
3) -cutiepiie
4) Artsy-Dragon
5) Ari_the_Demon
6) lesbianvomit
7) KathyTheStoryMaker
8) Meya_Dog
9) Jam_Painter
10) KilLerZxDreamY
11) The people I have on Discord

These are the people I will be continuing with. In a little while (who knows how long it will take my lazy butt) I will delete the old ones. If you want to copy or record the scenarios in the comments on my RP page right now, you can. You should ask the individual users if you can do another's. 

I am super sorry to everyone else. I just can't keep up with all of them. It overwhelmed me and it was just... it got to be too much and I had to make a choice. Forgive me. I truly do not want to upset any of you.

With love,
-Tex