Howdy - RP page

Hello dearies!
Yes, I am starting an RP page. No this is not an RP book. This will be my only RP page. Yes you are welcome to use the scenario(s) on here so long as you ask permission first!

I started this because apparently some of you want to RP with me and are too afraid to ask. -That0neGay you are not the first to be nervous about asking.

These can go to any ship.
Scenario 1:
(Dom) is a hunter stalking a wolf pack that's been after his meat reserves in the start of winter. He tracks them all the way to the cave to find (sub) living with the wolf pack. (Dom) finds (sub) because (sub) attacks him as he approaches the den. (Sub) injures (Dom) to an unconscious state and then brings him into the den to nurse him back to health so he can see the pack is just like any creature because they broke into his meat to feed the pups. And go on...

Scenario 2:
(Sub) is the only survivor of a shipwreck in the tropics. He washes up on the beach and is found by the natives. The natives take the half dead (sub) to their village and the leader decides to keep (sub) secured but nurse (sub) back to health. The one who gets put in charge of watching (sub) is the leader's firstborn, who is (Dom). At first the two don't get along but (sub) saves (dom)s life and is granted not only freedom but (Dom)'s hand in marriage. (Dom) is kind of upset about this but because of the life saving and (sub)'s meek and shy behavior, they grow fond of (sub). And go on...

And I might add or change scenarios depending. Don't use this page for custom scenarios. Find someplace else, please.

As for my current RPs, we can use this page too.