~I Met Him At A Party - Alter X G

(Requested by Sourpatchkids125)

(~ = smut)

----------------

(Alter)

Rolling my eyes at the drunks around me I sighed and settled more into the sofa. Why my roommates wanted to host a party was beyond me. They were social and into this kind of stuff. I just sat back and made sure no one hurt themselves or started dumping stuff out the window. I didn't like drinking and I disapproved of the drugs that got passed around. Partaking in none of them, I just waited until I could start shooing people out of the large apartment me and my roommates shared.

Sitting back in my dark blue and black hoodie, I watched everyone bumble around as music blared through our stereo system.

Some monster fell onto the other half of the couch, smoke coming out from beneath the hood that hid his face. Glancing at him as my side of the couch bounced with the force of his landing, I noticed an exposed spine and pelvis curves over the rim of skinny jeans. A skeleton? There were few skeletons around. I didn't know that one of them attended the same college as I did.

He looked at me and I saw a yellow eye glow at me, smoke curling around it from the joint between his teeth. My own eye glowed in response, as much as I tried to fight it. He gave me an amused smirk, illuminated by the short little ember as he took a draw on the joint before plucking it from his mouth and shifting his hood back.

There were long cracks in his skull, one leading up his head and the other down by his mandible. As he settled into the couch, crossing one leg of the over and resting his arms on the couch, his cutoff jacket split to reveal his ribs and I blushed slightly before scoffing and looking away.

"Didn't know there was another bonehead like me around," he drawled, sounding smooth and cold yet somehow inviting, as if he wanted a conversation.

"I'm no bonehead, thank you very much," I said curtly, not looking at him.

"Hmm..." I could feel his curious gaze and I glanced at him. His words were clear, so I didn't think he was drunk.

"Why aren't you drinking?" I asked, to indulge him in conversation.

"I could ask the same thing," he said, taking a drag of his joint, "But tibia honest, don't feel like it tonight. The less I drink, the drunker everyone else is, the funner I have."

A small snort escaped me at the pun and he raised a browbone at me, "Funner isn't a word, bonehead."

"It isn't?" he looked around, "Eh, it is now."

"Says who?" I turned to him. He grinned at me.

"Says G."

"G who?"

"Me G," he said, "I'm Gaster, by the way. Call me G."

"I'm Alter. Call me Alter."

"Sure, Alty."

"It's Alter."

"Don't get salty, Alty," he gave me a lazy grin, "It'll ruin your sweet ass."

"The heck?!" I stood up, indignant, "You can't just-"

He tilted his head, most obviously checking me out, "I can." He waved his joint at me, "Because no one is going to stop me."

"Are you high or something?" I asked, crossing my arms and sitting down again.

"As a kite, sweetcheeks," he drawled, taking another drag, "Wanna join me? The view is spectacular."

"No, thanks," I scoffed.