Chap 3

Tord's P.O.V

"Tamara.." I softly say as I brush my fingers on her Bracelet... "O-oh! My! I must've forgotten that I had this on." She said as she took off the Bracelet.

I reached out my hand to hold it for her but she held it tightly to her chest.. "sorry, but this Bracelet is given by a very special person..." My heart kinda ache from something.. so they are dating.. aren't they..

"You should get going, it's PE time.. I'll be staying in the clinic." She said as she ruffles my hair, "I'll be having my sister take to me home.. see ya tomorrow" she finished and went back to the clinic.

Should I.. go with her... I took one step to the clinic, what if she'll hate me for not listening.. ugh.. whatever. I went to my next class.

At the gym-

"Yo." Ell says to me as I walk in the gym in my PE uniform. I just rolled my eyes at her, "geez, what's up with you? You're so mean." Ell retorted as she crosses her arms. Matilda came closer to us and scanned me from head to toe.

"What do you guys want?" I asked the two as I gaze annoyingly at them. These two are just my acquaintance, we're barely even talking unless they talk first.

"Aha! Are bothered with Tim?" I looked at her in shock, "No..?" I replied, who is 'Tim'? "True, you are bothered. Oh! Are you mad because he beat you on our exam again?" Ell said as she cupped her cheek and look at me teasingly.

Oh so Tim is Thomas? Ugh. Oh yeah right, I lost again.. how does he win everytime?.. also.. where is that fucking Brit. I haven't apologize to him yet, "Ell where is... Thomas?" I ask her with a doubt.

"Oooohhh!! Looking for him aye?~" she asked while poking my cheeks teasingly. I slapped her hand away and stared at her with rage, "well, he still hasn't come here.. he should really get in here because PE is starting soon..." Ell said and rubs her arm.

"That guy always comes late, doesn't he? Since in first year!" Matilda said as she pulls out a hand mirror. I looked around to find no trace of him. The teacher told us to sit down by the bleachers as he also took 10 participants for our sport: volleyball.

I was really glad I didn't get picked, I am still not over this stupid confusion and curiousness of that Checkered Bracelet .. I heard the PE teacher blow his whistle, signalling the game is starting. I just stared out of existence.. why do they have the same wound.. wait.. are they probably soulmates?!

No, I shouldn't be thinking of this.. I should just ask her... But what bothers me most is why didn't she tell me?.. she's my best friend since our first year... So why can't she tell me that one simple thing?

Suddenly I snapped back to earth when I  heard a loud scream from my classmate as they call my name, A ball was flying to me at full speed. It's really close, so I just shut my eyes closed and waited for the pain.

But the pain didn't come.

I opened one eye to see what happened, but I saw a figure in front of me. Blocking my way... I opened two eyes to get clear look of the figure.. Thomas.

"What are you.." I quietly mumbled, "I accidentally passed through here." He said as he went to take a seat to a bench far away from me. I scanned him for a bit.. He had his wound wrapped around with bandages.. and he was still wearing his bloody bracelet.

Come to think of it.. I still haven't apologize, I went to him and sat beside him. I felt him tense up as he felt my presence. "Thomas I wanna... Say sorry." I say as I look at our classmates playing volleyball.

I heard him chuckle, "That Norwegian accent of yours, it kinda suits you." He said and it made me turn my gaze to him, he giggled.

With the shining sunlight from the gym which shined to his face as he giggled.. he looked kind of cute. I stared in awe. I swear I would kiss those lips if I had the chance. Oh wait.. NO

I looked to the other way as I hid my blush with my hand. My face is heating up right now.. "What's up with you Mr. Norwegian Second Place?" He said teasingly,

"Ha ha ha, very funny Jehovah's little shit." I retorted back. "You're so mean to me, oh right because I always beat you at everything." He added a bit of sarcasm in his sentence. He looked at me and teasingly acted like a crying child.

"Tim, I swear if you--" I was interrupted by his laughter, "sorry sorry, but.. Tim?!" He laughed once again. I looked at him in confusion, "what are you laughing at?" He slowed his laughing as he looks at me.

"Sorry but.. it's Tom. You heard that from Matilda right?" He says as he rubs the bandages from his wound. "Oh.. that's why.. Thomas as in Tom right?"

"Yep." He replied.

There was silence between me and him, I continue to observe him from head to toe. I just realized how slim he was. He had slim wrist and a beautiful jawline. I stared into his black eyes as I think if Tamara and him were actually related.

"Tom." I said and he suddenly flinched.. I gave him a confused look, "oh sorry, it's just... None other that my friends and my sister calls me that." He calmly said as he went back to watching the game.

I stared in awe.. he looks really cute when he is relaxed.

I looked down to the ground as I felt something pierced my heart. Why am I feeling this shit?! "Oh, I was always wondering.. wh--" the bell rang signalling that we are dismissed. Thomas quickly stood up and ran outside..

He was about to say something.. but I really shouldn't be bothered.. I just stood up to get change then go home.

Outside of the school-

I looked around to see if I can see Tamara and I did! She was leaning on a car as she looked at her watch.. does she even have one before? I was about to call out to her but suddenly... Thomas came into the view.

What?

He chatted with Tamara for a bit.. well seemed like they argued for a bit. They were talking about Thomas's wound, it made me look at Tamara's left hand and there was no wound there.

I scanned her attire again, she wasn't wearing our uniform and she suddenly had an eyebrow piercing that I never noticed before. Her Checkered Bracelet was nowhere on her left arm.

After what felt like 5 minutes they went inside the car and drive off.

I.. don't know what's happening.. am I just dreaming?

(A/N)

Okay, Imma just post this quick drawing of Paula and Patricia the girl ver. of Paul and Patryk.

Okay so this is HOW I imagine them as females.