Chap 15

(NOW LET'S GO BACK TO THE OTHER LOVERS NOW! YAY!)

No one's P.O.V

"W-why did--" Tord shuts Tom up by kissing him again.

The girls outside their stall was now going to leave. Tom closed his eyes and held his breath, he didn't know what to do. Tord noticed how tensed he was, he find it really cute. When the girls finally left, Tord pulled away and watched as Tom catched his breath.

He laughed at Tom who was 'glaring' daggers at him. He still kept both of his arms locked on Tom's way, preventing him to flee or do anything else. Tom finally calmed down but his gaze was still shifting here or there. Tord smirk and looked over to the small screen on his robotic arm. It displayed: 7:34 am.

"Well, Thomas. Seems like we have all the bathroom to ourselves for the next 2 hours~" Tord purred leaning closer to Tom who moved his head the other way.

"Don't you dare call me that." Tom hissed.

"Aww, where's the sweet attitude you portray when you're 'Tamara' go?" Tord cooed that made tom growled.

"W-why did you do that?" Tom asked shyly, which made Tord blush the shade of his red jacket.

Tord's P.O.V

why did I do that?

He's nothing to me.. He's just a... Beautiful.. Unique.. Mysterious... Guy.

He's my enemy.. Remember that Tord. You promised yourself you'll get higher scores than him.. You promised you'd be able to top him someday.. Don't fall for him now.

"I-.. I.." My words trailed off when Thomas turned to face me. He was blushing and sweating.. I watched as sweat dropped down his forehead and down to his collar bone.

I felt an urge to do something.. Something.. I should never do to him.

Touch him

Suddenly my robotic arm acted up and cupped Thomas's cheek which made him flinch in response. When he started to shake and madly blush...

I gave up and leaned closer to Thomas to which he protests. He starts pushing me away but I continued my way closer to him. I kissed him again, "mm-.." Thomas whined while closing his eyes.

I let my real hand travel everywhere. Touching his body while the robotic one held him close. I slowly slide my hand under his uniform.. Making my way through his back.

Feeling his soft skin upon my mine. I felt Thomas place both of his hand on my shoulder and squeezes it. Soon enough.. I grew more needy..

I lick his bottom lip asking for an entrance to which he declined. This made me more needy like a dog on heat..

I slowly slide my hand to his ass and squeeze it fairly hard. He gasp in surprise giving me time to shove my tongue in. I explored every inch inside his mouth and played with his tongue.

I heard him moan a bit..

Thomas I swear my little friend is gonna erect from this if you don't stop..

When he let out a weak moan I snapped.

I pull away from the kiss and then kiss his cheek down to his neck. My robotic arm held Thomas close by his waist while the other was still gripping his soft ass.

I didn't know this what is felt like.. Touching the person you've dreamt of touching. It turned me on even more knowing he's my enemy. I left kisses here and there on his neck making Thomas either moan or gasp.

"T-tord..." He calls out, making me want to touch him more. I lick his neck and tasted his sweat.

"Please.. Stop.." He begged. I stopped what I was doing and lift my head to look at him.

His uniform was a bit open now and his 'eyes' were teary which felt like a hentai dream come true. I leaned closer to him and planted a kiss on his lips.

"Sorry.. I got carried away.." I say, he was about to say something but I cut him off by planting another kiss on his lips again, "Sorry.. I did it again.." I say.

He was in quiet shock for a bit but he shakes his head off and gave me a 'glare'.

"Y-you're disgusting.." He mumble to me. I raise a brow and smirk.

"Oh really? I'm disgusting now? Have you ever thought of what you were doing is disgusting?"

He looked hurt and ashamed.

"I mean.. Dressing up as a girl?! Wow. To what? Get closer to me?? Isn't that more disgusting?" I retorted at him. He lowered his head, "so.. Thomas.. Let's just say.. YOU did this to me.."

"...."

"You made me want you. You made me need you."

"...."

"When all I ever wanted was to destroy your reputation of being the smartest student and outsmart you." I leaned closer.

"So.. Why don't you just--" I was cut off by a sharp pain on my left cheek.. It took me minutes to realized what happened..

He slapped me..

I let him go and cupped my aching cheek with my real hand

"I-if.." Thomas mumbled under his breath. I look over to him.. Still in shocked.

"If you finally outsmart me this.. 3rd grading exam.. Please promise me you'll leave me alone.."

No..

I wanted to say 'no' but I was too in shock to even speak. He takes his purse and look directly at me, "now.. If you excuse me.. I have to change." He say and left the stall.

Meanwhile I just sat down on the toilet seat thinking of what had happened..

This 3rd grading exam?

So if I will able to top him.. He'll leave me alone?..

So I'll be the top student.. Huh?..

But.. It means.. Thomas is.. Never getting close to me again..

Do I.. Really want that?..

Is being a top student.. Really what I wanted?..

No...