Chap 11

Tord's P.O.V

"Tori?" She nodded in response,

"You mean.. Tori?.. Aunt Paula and Patricia's adopted daughter Tori?" I asked again, she scoffed as she put her gun back to it's pouch at the back of her shorts.

"Noooo.. Paula and Patricia's not my adoptive parents at all... and that Paula doesn't have an identical twin cousin named Paul who has a husband named Patryk and an adopted son named Tord!" She sarcastically say waving her hand and robotic hand up in the air, I roll my eyes.

"Okay, no need to be sarcastic as shit." I say and crossed my arms, "so.." I turn to Tamara. She looks at me with an identical bored look... like Thomas. Tori went over to her and stand beside her.

"Tamara, do you not remember me?" I asked her and she only shook her head as a no.

"You know, at school? I always tell you about Thomas and how I hated him because he always get higher scores than me back then up until now?"

"Thomas? As in--"

"Tams are you cheating on me with this.. doppelganger?!" Tori points at me while nudging Tamara's arm. I feel kind of insulted.

"Tori." Tamara started but was cut off again,

"No! Is it because he has a dick and I don't?! Do you not love me anymore?!" I mentally-- no. I don't wanna get face strike by this robotic arm again. Tamara rolls her eyes at Tori who was acting like a spoiled brat.

"Tori." Tamara added a tint of anger in her voice this time, Tori shuts up her whining and looks at Tamara.

Silence..
This is awkward... I am literally the one out of place here.

"W-what?" Tori finally asked breaking the silence,

"We are engaged."

No one's P.O.V

"WHAT?" Tord shouted which made the two girls flinched. He stood there in shock looking on their hands, in search of engagement rings. Finally he saw one on Tori's left hand on her ring finger and one on Tamara's.

The rings were designed with red, blue and black pearls.

"you.. are engaged?" Tord asked the two as he tugged his hair with his robotic hand in pure confusion and soon let it go.

Tamara showed him her ring, "yeah, I love this dork. Believe me." She said which made Tori smile wide. Tord couldn't help but feel really out of place with this two because he feels the lovey dovey aura from the two.

"So.. you're not Tamara... Like my best friend in school? My three years best buddy?" Tord asked, Tamara shoves Tori away and crosses her arms.

"Well.. no.."

"Then who was tha-"

"Judging from your uniform. You go to the same school as my brother." Tamara said cutting off Tord's sentence. Tori wraps her arms on Tamara's waist, seemingly protecting what's hers from her own 'doppelganger' Tord.

"Ah. Yeah... I know. We're in the same class." Tord said then growled after.

"Maybe HE is the 'Tamara' you are talking about." Tamara said as she rests her back on her lover. Tord's heart started to pump again.. he clenched his fists.

"What're you talking about?"

"Well you see.. me and Tori here are supposed to be at the same level as you.. third year seniors.. if you couldn't tell. But.. I fell in love with this happy trigger here--"

"Yeah, I was scared to lose her up to the point where I just decided to give up my senior year and just straight up asked her parents if I can propose." Tori added which made Tamara flinched a little but soon continued.

"They said they will allow us to be.. a thing.. but in one condition. They said that I still have to finish my studies. I was pretty okay with it.. but...." Tamara glared at her lover who was resting her cheeks on Tamara's shoulder. Tori sighs,

"Well.. I kinda.. stolen something from the school during.. junior years.. which had made a giant explosion on one of my summer classes. It gave me this scars and this robotic arm. I was surely expelled from that school! So... For that reason.. I kinda.. didn't want her to go because I wanted her by my side always--"

"And so I asked Tom, my brother to be at any help. I begged him to dress as me and to take some of my classes because knowing how much IQ he has... My subjects wouldn't be a bother for him, of course, I told him to never tell our parents. In exchange for his broken bass to be fixed." Tord listen closely to everything.. every detail.

"Well.. I made his childhood friends, Edd and Matt aware of the situation. Of course, I made my childhood friends, Ell and Matilda aware of it as well."

"THE CATERPILLAR LOVERS?!" Tord cut off, Tamara was about to add something but was shut up by Tori,

"Well actually the plan was he just dress up as this beautiful woman here." Tamara turned a bit red from the statement to which Tori find cute and laughed,

"For the first day in senior year only, to just see if he can actually handle two classes in different person at once." Tori paused and scratched her chin,

"But I never thought he was able to handle it well to the point where he manage to be best friends with you while dressing up as Tams here. For like... Since the first senior year. But please don't do what you did earlier again or I will blow your head off." Tori finished with a kiss on Tamara's cheeks.

Tord just stood there in pause. He was still processing all of it in his head, he's an idiot. He knows that himself. A genius kind of idiot. But this was all just.. a shock.

Is that why he comes late often?
Is that why he always excuses himself when I ask about Tamara?
Is that why he always sleeps in class?

Tord thought. He was so.. mind blown.

"I guess you're somewhat special to him then?" Tamara unwrapped Tori's arms. "So.. why are you he--"

"Tordy?" Patryk suddenly spoke behind Tord which made Tord jump in surprise. Patryk hugged his son,

"Oh god.. good thing there's a tracking device on that.. robotic arm of yours.." Patryk kisses Tord on his forehead,

"Hon, wait. There's two of them." Paul interrupted behind them. Still looking down on his phone.

"Uncle Paul! Pat!" Tori exclaimed in excitement. Paul looks up from his phone and jumped in surprise when he saw Tori. Patryk went over to her and patted her head which made her laughed.

"Tori! What brings you here?" Paul asked,

"Oh.. I needed the pills again... Cause I scratched my scars open and my head's been aching a lot." Tori explained and shakes off Patryk's hand off her.

"Oh.. that hurts-"

"Oh is this Tamara?" Patryk cuts off Paul, Tori smiled widely as she grabs Tamara's waist and pull her closer.

"Hey." Tamara said smiling a little. Paul and Patryk scanned Tamara from head to toe before giving Tori a nod as a "I like her. You made a great choice."

"So.. we bumped into Tord too. What's he doing here?" Tori asked,

"Well his head started to ache again.. because we didn't gave him any pills since he first got out from this hospital. So we're here to get some." Paul sighed and felt disappointed on himself.

Soon Tord's quietness stole all their attention. They stared at him until he decided to finally speak up.

"I need to talk to Thomas."