Chap 9

(1 week later)~

Tord's P.O.V

"Here, use this hearing aid.." Paul says then hand me the hearing aid. I was just released from the hospital yesterday and let me tell you, IT FELT GOOD.

Apparently they found out that I've permanently lost vision on my right eye and I almost lost my hearing on my right ear.

I look at myself in the mirror, my right eye has a light blue color now. The color of blindness.. I got used to seeing perfectly normal vision on my left and darkness on my right.

"Dad.. uh.. help me put this on." I hand Patryk the hearing aid and he helps me put it on my right ear.

"Now, remember.. if you think about something that you wanna do like.. mentally slapping yourself--" he let out a chuckle, I just growl..

"Your robotic arm will do it for you." He says as he turns on the hearing aid. A quick eerie sound came to my ear, I flinched from how painful it is.

"Sorry, I'm adjusting the volume.." Patryk says, soon the sound eased and I can hear normally again. I look at my face again.. the scars are still red but fully healed.

I sigh, I was really stupid, I should've listen to that bitch.. I mean science teacher. The more I think about what happened, the more I think that this is Karma.

I decided to wear a red jacket to cover 'my' robotic arm. I've learn to use it because in the hospital I did nothing but practice using it. Whenever I think about something I wanna do that involves touching, It does it for me.

Still... I feel so fucking dumb right now...

"Whatever.." I mumbled to myself and took my bag,

"Oh and son.. don't go off touching things you shouldn't touch." Paul says as I was about to walk out the door

"What like Thomas?" I say mindlessly,

Their heads shot back at my direction. I look at them in confusion. Why are they so surprised?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
WHAT THE FUCK

"A-AH! N-NO! I MEAN CHEMICALS!! NOT THOMAS!" I explained in a rush, they look at each other and smirked. My face is really heating up and my heart is jumping out of my chest.

"AAAAAHHH!" I rush out the door and run away from the house.

HE IS THE ENEMY YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

No one's P.OV

Tord peeks in Tamara's classroom and everyone was giving him stares. He just got used to it, his eye and burnt scars were showing so he kinda understand why they keep staring. He looked around the classroom but there was still no sign of her.

He then saw Edd drinking cola,"In the first thing in the morning?" He thought and calls out to him. Edd noticed him and walks over, "hey, Tord!" He greets cheerfully.

"Where's Tamara?" Tord asked,

"I don't really know, she wasn't present since last week." Edd says and took a sip of his cola.

'Tamara wasn't present?.. is she sick or something? Did something happen?..' Tord thought, not knowing Edd was looking at him, scanning his scars but he didn't bother asking.

"A-aahh thank you Edd, I gott--"

"How come you're so close to her?" Edd asks Tord and took a sip. That question got him into thinking.. why is he close to her?

Edd waits for Tord to answer, then the bell rang.

"Nevermin-"

"Honestly, I just feel like I've met him before and that's what's keeping me close to him." Tord says mindlessly and walks to his classroom leaving Edd smirking.

"Yep." He says and went inside the room.

Tord~

He sat on his desk and looks around to find a certain Brit that he hated very much. He didn't realize that his heart was already beating fast. Lately he had been thinking about Thomas and Tamara, about their relationship and stuff.

"Is he late again?" He mumbled to himself and just took out his phone to listen to music.. but as he was about to do so. He was interrupted by a loud thud on his desk.

He saw someone's hand, so he looked up and saw three guys grinning at him.

"Hey loser, what happen to your face? Did it got burning because of touch stuff you shouldn't touch?" The guy in the middle cooed as they tower over Tord.

Tord laughed at his grammar and this made the guy mad.

"What you laughing at you twerp!?" The guy says as he pulls Tord up by his hoodie and his two buddies beside him laughed. Everyone in the class stayed back and stood still. Tord wasn't at all new to this, he does get 'bullied' sometimes.. but suddenly it'll be a change of roles before you even know it.

Everyone in the class knew how Tord is when someone picks on him.. and they know.. It won't end well.

"Me?" Tord asked and laughed again,

"YEAH I SAID: WHAT WERE YOU LAUGHING AT YOU TWERP!?" The guy shouts pulling Tord closer to him. This made everyone nervous and frightened.

"Oh nothing, nothing, it's just that I think you should shove what you just said in your esophagus before it's too late. Now I want you to apologize, Friend." Tord retorted acting all goody goody.

The guy who was holding him signalled his buddies to help him beat up Tord, but as they were about to,
Tord's expression turned into something horrific, the kind of face that will haunt you in your sleep. The guy who was holding Tord felt mortified and his two buddies took a step back.

"WHY YOU LIL' SHITTY"

He was about to punch Tord but instead in a flash of lightning Tord grabbed his hair and pushed his head on the table causing the table to break in half.

*BAM*

Everyone stood in shock.. it was just like a flash of light.. the movement was too quick that they weren't able to pick up what actually happened.. they only knew one thing.. the guy's face was done.

As Tord held the guy's head on what used to be a stable desk, now it's broken in half. There was blood everywhere on the floor.. Tord stood still while watching the blood fall.

The guy groaned in pain...

Tord lifted him up to his height with his robotic arm, "you should've listen and shoved it in your esophagus." Tord whispers to the guy and threw him back down harshly.

The guy's two buddies helped him up and quickly escaped the room. Tord adjusted the volume of his hearing aid then turns to glare at his classmates,

"clean this up and don't ever tell anyone from outside our class AND our teacher. If you don't want to be the same as that guy." Tord instructed and walk out of their class.

Everyone then did as Tord ordered.

Tord walk through the empty hallways, everyone was still in class so it was quiet. He looks around, "where is he.. is he not gonna come to class?" He asked himself, soon he realised how stupid he was being then mentally pinching himself.

Without any warning his robotic arm went ahead and pinched his scarred cheek. It felt like he was being stabbed with a needle

"YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KID--" Tord calms himself down by breathing in and out.. as he relaxed.. he then thought of letting himself go. The robotic arm lets go of his cheek, he then cupped it with his left hand..

"I should stop doing that.." he mumbles to himself,

"Tord?" A voice said making Tord look behind him..

Tord scanned the person who stood before him. The person had a burnt scar on his left hand and a small scratch on his face. Suddenly.. Tord's heart ached..

"Thomas.."