Chap 26

No one's P.O.V

"They sure are having a great time together.." Tord murmured as he glares over to Tom and Edd chatting in the kitchen. Laughing and giggling like an actual couple.

This made Tord fume with anger.

Tord scuffs as he stood up and walked upstairs where the bedrooms were. It seemed like the other two didn't notice him so Tord just ignored them.

When he got upstairs his one good eye then trailed everywhere, observing the surroundings. He hummed as he found the place quite peaceful.

There were 4 rooms, Tord already knew one belonged to Torm because of the coloring and drawings taped on the door while the other 3 doors were still a mystery.

"Nice place you got here Tori.." he complemented as he walks over to the first door on his left. He peeked in and revealed blue coated walls and scattered smirnoff bottles everywhere on the floor. He immediately closed it not wanting to see something that might scar him for life.

"Okay.. this is Tamara's room.." he said before going over to the second door. He took a deep breath before peeking in, it revealed a red room with some scattered undergarments on the floor,

"Jesus.. Tori what in the world were you doing.." he mumbled before closing the door slowly. He eventually decided to go back downstairs and just watch tv.

Until he heard the second door to his right open. He glanced over to it, "is this house haunted or something?" He laughed as he walks over and peek inside.

It revealed enormous shelves filled with books. Tord stared in shock, "now this is interesting." He cooed before walking inside. His eyes scanned through the books, reading the titles one by one before eventually picking one to read.

"'Crazy little thing called Love'? That's cheezy." He commented then threw the book on to the floor creating a large thud. Tom and Edd didn't seem to be bothered by it though so Tord wasn't even worried.

He sighed and continue walking deeper in the room, "how deep is this room?" He paused when he was met with a large mirror. He looked at himself and felt disgusted of how he looked like.

He cupped the scars on his cheek with his robotic arm, feeling the hand's rusty ridgy metal on his scars. He frowned, "You're such an asshole to him. How could you ever think that he will ever feel the same way towards you?" He said to himself disgustingly.

He felt disappointed to himself,

"Of course Edd would be better for him.." he added making himself feel more sad than he already feels. But he didn't care.. all he was saying was true.

Well... that's what he thought. He stared into his own reflection while thinking to himself,

'Hatred to Love?'

The sentence that Tori told him kept on lingering his mind. He thought of the moment where Tom held him by his waist and pleaded him to stay..

"I'm... him? Does he meant.."

I'm Todd?

Edd's P.O.V

"And that's how me and Tord got stuck here. For house sitting." Tom explained and sighed. It's been maybe an hour since we started talking to each other.

He looked really relaxed while chatting me unlike earlier when Tord was present with us. He looked very uncomfortable.

"Oh! I see! Hahaha well at least I'm here now!" I replied happily trying to cover my confused face. I mean.. I've never seen Tord ever since Tom chatted with me and Tom seemed to.. ignore him?

Does he possibly... like Tord?

I mean I'm not trying to judge people's feelings from their behavior towards the other person but... does he?

I've liked Tom for almost 5 years of my friendship with him.. so my chances being with him is much greater than Tord... at least.. that's what Matt told me.

Matt has also been acting different. He seemed to be down and sad? And he won't tell me why.. but I decided to leave him be, not wanting to cause a ruckus.

"You and Tord don't get along that much huh?" I teased Tom making him choke on his saliva. I chuckle as I waited for his answer. I thought he'd go into full mode on ranting about Tord.

but instead...

He slumped back on his chair with a smile,

"I mean... he isn't that bad as I thought..." he replied while smiling to him slightly. I felt my heart ache thinking of the possibility that he might actually like Tord.

But Tord is helping me to get him so

It's now or never..

"Tom, I want to tell you something.." I say in a nervous tone as I slowly hold his hands, it took him by surprise. He turns to me and looked me in my eyes,

"Edd?"

"Tom, I wanna tell you that--"

"I'm not giving up without a fight." A thick norwegain accented voice interrupted before Tom's ears were covered and he was pulled away from me.

I looked up and saw Tord, covering Tom's ears while hugging him close. Tom looked really frightened but he didn't move,

"Tord? What are you doing--"

"I can't promise that I won't kill you." He added as he held Tom tighter. I stood up and attempted to pull Tom back in my arms. But he was too strong,

"Tord what the he--"

"But I can promise that I won't hand him over to you. Edd."

And that's the moment when I knew, The one person I thought could help me with the person I love.. was also the one who can take him away.