Chap 18

Tord's P.O.V

"TORI OPEN UP!" I shout as I bang on their door, earlier when I got home I immediately asked my parents to give me the direction to Tori and Tamara's house.

Turns out their house was neat, it was a two story house that was painted with the color peach. Accompanied by a blue navy roof and some flowers were scattered at the front. It was simple but astonishing.

I heard a groan from the other side of the door and then the door swung open revealing a slightly dead Tori. She had massive bags under her eyes and more messy hair that was tied up into a pony tail.

"Woah, what in the world happened?" I ask as I kept on snickering. Jesus this is hilarious. She soon gave me a glare and pointed to something behind the door.

"HE happened." She opened the door entirely revealing a child.. Right about 4-5 years. He had two hairs that was spiked up like horns. Like mines and Tori's. Mostly I kept my eyes on his.. His eyes were black.. Just like Tamara's and Thomas's. He wore a cheerful smile,

"Hello!" He gretted as he waved. I shot a glance at Tori. She just shrugged, "Explain." I growl making the small kid hide himself behind Tori's legs. Tori glance over to the kid before letting me in.

She explained how she and Tamara were just talking about getting a child. But soon it turned into bickering because she didn't like the idea of another man's sperm injected inside Tamara. So she went ahead and stormed off on her. Then soon she thought of just making a child with her and Tamara's hair DNA.

And then she made Torm.

As soon as she finished her explaining I turn my head towards the small child who was playing with some old books. Mostly ripping the pages off. I nodded in agreement, "he's not so bad actually." I mumble.

She opened her mouth to speak but then suddenly I remembered the reason why I came here, so I cut her off, "About kids.. Uhh.. In kindergarten?" My words trailed off nervously.

She tilt her head to the side in confusion, "since.. You've known Thomas more longer than I did... Do you maybe.." I paused and look over to Torm.

"Maybe you might know something about his kindergarten life?" With that she suddenly snickered then laughed.

"The fuc--"

"Language." She strictly say with a sudden serious face. Then she slump on the couch again.
"Tom's kindergarten?" She raises her hand up to her chin and scratched it.

"Tamara might have told me this one story about him being on his kindergarten days..."

"Well then! Tell me!" I quickly prepared my ears to listen. Even though my other ear can't hear clearly anymore but then again.. What's the hearing aids purpose then?

She crossed her legs and her arms as she started to tell me everything she knows.

Apparently Thomas had a friend named Todd during his kindergarten days and he gave Thomas the checkered bracelet when he was crying alone in the sand box. As they grew up they began to drift apart from each other, mostly it was because Todd had Cancer. So he distant himself from Thomas to avoid hurting him.

Thomas never knew Todd's death.. But ever since Todd never talked to him anymore.. He kept the bracelet as a remembrance for his first best friend. He would sometimes talk about Todd during dinner or sometimes even before bed.

Tori mentioned that they were JUST FRIENDS so it made me relieved. But when she mentioned that Thomas once wished that Todd and he were more than friends, made me feel.. I don't know?.. Made me feel mad?

"Todd? Could you possibly be specific? Full name?" I ask Tori who was now patting Torm's head as he continues to peacefully sleep on his 'mothers' lap. Her robotic hand brushed through Torms hair.

"I think it was.. Todd Thompson."

"So they were close?"

"Really close."

"Then why didn't he tell Thomas he had cancer?"

"Because he didn't want to hurt Thomas?"

"Do they like each other?"

"I'm guessing... No?"

"Do you think I have a chance on Thomas?"

"Yea-- wait what?"

She paused as she looks at me in disbelief.

"Wait.. So.. You seriously HAVE took a liking to him?" She asked, I nodded in response.

"Momma.. Its obvious." Torm mumbled, both of our glances shot down at the child. His other eye half lidded and he smiled.

"Ever since he came in the door, I knew he had feelings for Unie Tommy." I snickered when I heard the child's nickname for Thomas. Unie Tommy

I found it cute and.. Comforting. I gave him a smile, it seems like he had a bit of Tori and Tamara's 'smartness'.

I smiled at the kid, "yeah, I guess I probably do. But I don't know how to get him to like me back. Since he seems like he still kept someone dear to him inside his heart. Fully." I say sadly as I was feeling a bit more disappointed at myself.

"Oh puh-lease!! Don't be such a drama king!"

"You're lucky enough to be already engage with her. YOU GUYS FEEL THE SAME WAY TOWARDS EACH OTHER! FROM THE START!"

"What? No we didn't. We simply hated each other. Then that turned into love. DEVELOPMENT idiot"

I paused, Hate to Love. Like how I hated Thomas.. Became Love. I let out a deep sigh catching the attention of the two Mother and Son figures in front of me.

"That doesn't mean you can't barge into his heart and ask for a space." Torm says.