Chap 20

Tord's P.O.V

I held Thomas's hand tighter as we cross the street. We just kept the silence on.. none of us spoke. Not until we saw a pet shop. I jolt up in surprise when I heard Thomas suddenly squeal.

I look over to him as he cover his mouth and look away, "that was.. adorable.." I mumbled,

"Gay." He replied, covering his face with his hand. I find it cute for him to act this way, he may be dressed as Tamara abut he always Thomas.

"Stop staring! Do you want me to melt?" Thomas retorts at me, I smirk.

"Well.. of course~" I teased, pulling him closer to me. He quickly rushed away, "Don't be gay!" He says with his face turning more into a dark shade of red.

"Aww come on Tomee~ show me that adorable face of yours~" I cooed as I lean closer to him. I heard him giggle then he slightly push my face away, "Larssean please."

It is THE first time I've seen him acting like.. he's not a snobby brat AND not to mention, he called me by my last name and not 'Mr. Second place'. He was actually opening up to me with his Real side. I stared at him as he kept on with his giggle.

Seeing him smiling and giggling to himself made me want to marry him just here and now. But.. still.. He only thinks of me as his enemy because of my dick moves back then.

"Larssean? Are you feeling okay?" He gave me to what it seems like a concern look. I quickly snap back and turn my frown face into a smile.. since when did my face turned into a frown?

"Yeah.. I am. Let's just keep going--"

"Tom?" Someone call out, both of our heads whipped to the voice's direction. It was the girl named.. uhh.. Sara was it? Yeah, without the 'h'. She came closer observing Tamara, "oh my.. I'm so sorry. I thought you were a friend of mine." She apologized bowing her head down.

So I guess I'm the only one in the school who knows about his crossdressing. 'Tamara' told her it was okay and we went back with our day.

The silence came back again as we continued to walk to the shop. We are almost there.. maybe just a few blocks away. Which made me suddenly sad because I won't be able to spend time with him anymore.

I look over to Tori and Torm, they were now holding ice creams while smiling at me. Seriously.. these two..

Come to think of it.. I don't know what's Thomas's connect to that girl. She even gave him a kiss on cheek. I know it isn't my type to just bug into someone else's business but..

"Jehovah, what's your connection with that girl?" I suddenly asked, shit.. I wasn't supposed to ask that.

"She is nothing more than an asshole to me." He unexpectedly  replied to me.

"So.. what about the kiss?"

"You saw, huh?"

"No, my friend told me about it." I lied, gulping my saliva down my throat.

"Well that's not your business now." He coldly replied making me shut my mouth and just continue walking. When we finally made it to the shop, we were immediately greeted by the mall of pastries and sweets.

"Larssean.. you can let go now." He says looking down and a bit.. flustered?

"What?" I look down, our hands we're still intertwined with each other. I let of his hand, feeling a bit embarrassed.. "I'm sorry.." I say before walking to the counter to pick up some cupcakes.

'I didn't want to let go..'

There's a lot of kinds.. chocolate, strawberry.. you name it. But I don't know what dad wants.. I don't want to pick out the ones he doesn't like. Maybe.. I should ask help..

Thomas..

I look over to him and he gives me a confused look, I gesture him to come closer.

He hesitately walked over, "what's up?"

"I don't know what my Dad would love and I'm scared to pick up the wrong ones." I explained shyly to him, he giggled before smiling up to the cashier.

He surprisingly picked the simple looking ones in which.. made me hesitate when I was paying. When we exited the shop I quickly turn to Thomas, "why the Simple looking ones, Thomas?"

"I hate that name, also it's because all the other ones would also taste the same. It's just their decorations are different." He explained, crossing his arms. I look at him and stuck my tongue out playfully. But I quickly stopped when I noticed that the scratch on his cheek was gone,

"Uhh.. Thomas what happened to that scratch on your cheek?" I asked pointing on his cheek. He cupped it with his left hand, "oh.. I covered it up with some concealer." He replies, shrugging to himself.

"Ah.. I see.." I tightened my grip on the box of cupcakes.. There's a lot of things that I don't know about him.. and he doesn't even bother telling me anything.. am I really that hard to trust?

'well I was being a dick to him those past years. So why the fuck am I still hoping that he'll actually be open to me about himself.'

"I know I've already told you about this but Larssean, If I have to be honest. I like that accent of yours." He says with a smile. It made my heart skip a beat.

'fuck I love him.'

"Thomas about the bet, I don't want to contin--" my words were suddenly cut off when something came into my mind...

'He hates me'

He looks at me confusingly, "what about our bet?" He asked, titling his head on the side. I noticed that his happy expression turned into an annoyed one in just a couple of seconds.

He hates me

"Nevermind.." I sighed, all of the things I've done to him during those past years.. are making me sick of myself.

"Okay? Well are you going to help me find my--"

"Already here." Tori interrupted, carrying Torm who was snuggling on her shoulder seemingly asleep.

"Finally.. can we go home now?" Tom whined crossing his arms. But Tori suddenly turned her head to me,

"Tord! I didn't see you! Totally didn't see you!! Why are you here.. it seems like I've interrupted something.. did I?" She teased, wiggling her eyebrows. This fucking bitch interrupted on purpose.

I growl, "no, it's okay. I'm going home anyway. See ya Jehovah. And fuck you." I retorted as I turned away from the three. I'm well aware that Torm is there but I just.. feel mad..

"What the hell's your problem?" I heard Tom say from far away, followed by Tori yelling: "Tord Language!!"

I just suddenly feel mad.. I don't know why but everytime I see him with a girl. I suddenly feel.. annoyed..

"What the fuck did you do to me.. Thomas."