Chap 8

~Monday (first day of school)

"Anyway.. Thanks for.. You know..." Tord looked over to his new friend who was madly blushing, "For.. Giving back my Checkered Bracelet.." Tamara says to him as she gave him a soft smile.
Tord gave her a smile back and pats her head, she was... short maybe like.. her height is just up to Tord's jawline. Tord didn't mind this, he just kinda scoffed it off. Thought he did find himself enjoying her company.

She was the quiet, shy and kinda.. Bratty but kind..? Kinda girl and she always keeps things to herself. It was kinda fair because they only met earlier at the school gate.

"So, where's your Class?" Tamara asked as she crosses her arms, "ugh, I only know mines gonna be C class. Class C 1." She added and sticks her tongue out in boredom. "Well.. I'm in A class. Class A 2" Tamara's eyes widened.

"Surprised? Don't be. It's just normal for me. I get high scores often but it's nothing.. really." Tord says as he looks around the hallway. It had cream painted walls and white tiled floor. 'Too.. girly.' He cringed.

"That Norwegian accent of yours... I like it. It suits you." Tamara says as she playfully punches Tord away enough to get him to step away from a classroom door. Tord looked up to see what class was it. "This is my class... So.. I guess I'll see you later?"

"Yeah, I'll come to you. My class is just a class away from yours." Tord replied and waved goodbye. As he walked through the halls he bumped into two guys. "Oh..uh.. sorry?" Tord says as he rubs his arm.

The guy he bumped had brown hair and was like only.. at Tord's eyesight height. The other had orange hair and was way taller than him, a head taller than him to be exact. They seemed like good friends.

"You have a weird accent..?" The boy in green commented. Great. Another one of 'Those' guys again, "Thanks. It's called 'a Norwegian guy trying to speak English properly'." Tord replied as he slowly walks away, only to be pulled closer again by the tall ginger. "Hi! My name's Matt! And this is Edd!" Tord claimed his arm again and turn to face the two.

"What do you need?" Tord asks as he glares at the two. The two noticed this and felt uncomfortable "W-well.. we don't know where our classroom is.. can you help us?" Matt says as he hands over a tiny paper that has "Class C 1" written on it.

"Oh that's where my friend's class is." Tord says as he gave the two a smile. It made the two quiet relaxed and relieved. "It's only two classroom's.. I guess? From here." Tord instructed as he points towards Tamara's class.

"So.. uhh Matt and Edd right?" Asked Tord and the two nodded then waited for Tord's turn. "The name's Tord." Tord reached out his hand, "Hi Tord! It's nice to meet you!" They said in unison as they both shake Tord's hand rapidly.

"You should hangout with us sometime!!"
"Yeah! I wanna learn Norwegian."

Tord let out a chuckle which made the two smile wildly because they didn't feel uncomfortable with him anymore.

"Sure.."

The bell rang

"Well I gotta.. get going then." Tord excused himself and proceeded to walk to his class. "Class A 2" Tord reads as he reached out to the doorknob. Suddenly he felt a hand on top of his, he looks up to the person.

Thomas-----------------------------

Tord quickly sat up resulting him to feel a headache and an aching body. He groans and closed his eye as he stays still and wait for the pain to go away. He rubs his forehead with his right arm.. as he felt it rubbing, he.. felt something else.. something.. hard, cold, and painful.