Chap 24

Tom's P.O.V (OMG YAY)

"You're... Todd?" I ask the toddler right in front of me. Instead of answering me he suddenly pull me in for a hug.. it took me back in surprise. I push him away gently,

"Larssean.. be serious this isn't funny.. where have you heard of that name?"

I ask.. I am still doubting. I mean.. how could Tord Larssean, the asshole who keeps bullying me in school and is the one that wasted my fun be Todd Thompson?... My best friend.

He shakes his head as a no, "Tommy, you not remember me?" He ask.. he acts like Todd, he looks like Todd, he talks like Todd and he is just... Too innocent.. like Todd.

I rub my eyes as tears start to escape from them. I feel him shift nervously, "T-tommy! Don't cry! Here!--" he reached into his pocket. I remember this.. this was the time when he gave me the checkered bracelet. His eyes widened when he felt nothing inside, "oh no!" He yelled.

"I lose it!!" He added as he continued to pat his pockets nervously, I wipe my tears and smiled at him. Even his grammar was wrong and his accent is very thick.. It is him..

I raised my left arm where I had the bracelet on, "is this what you're looking for?" I ask teasingly.

"Wuah! Tommy! You not tell me you got it!" He says as he points at me while pouting. I giggled at how cute he looked, "I'm sorry! I'm sorry.." I cooed at him and pulled him into a hug once again.

"Tommy?"

I never ever thought that I'd be able to feel him again.. and to think that he is actually Tord Larssean when he grows up.. so I guess that means..

"Todd... Do you remember why you're like this... right now?" I ask him as I push myself away from him. He cupped his cheeks, "but Tommy I'm normally right now, you are who's wrong right now." He says while looking at me confusingly.

I stood up and looked around, "maybe Tori has some kind of.. potion names and stuff somewhere...." I scratch my chin as I scan the shelf where we were standing by at. Every base of the shelf has labels which made me sigh in relief.

"now.. which one did he take..."

When I found an open space on the shelf I quickly tip toed my feet to at least to be able to read the label... It was high af.

'Young age potion..'

This potion can change you back to your younger self.

Lasts about:____

Tori Larsin

"Wow.. way to label a potion Tori." I remarked annoyingly. I looked down to Todd and then kneeled down to his level.

"So.. you are Tord?.." I asked, he only gave me a confused look in response. He probably doesn't know who or what I'm talking about.. I mean he's a kid after all...

If he's Tord Larssean and Larssean kissed me.. does that mean... I was kissing Todd after all?!

"Holy shi--" I covered my mouth in defense. Todd or should I say.. Tord looked up to me with his.. innocent eyes. I just realized that his scars and his robotic arm was gone..

No, he may be Todd when he was younger.. but he is still that.. perverted asshole when he grew up.

I look at the floor. Glass was scattered everywhere and some liquid was still on the floor, "I'm assuming you were being clumsy." I sighed and picked Tord up.

"I didn't do it." He say in defense,

"I know, your grown up self did." I replied. If I had normal eyes, I would be rolling them right now. I walk to the living room and put him down gently on the couch.

"Stay here." I growl. I was fine when I knew he was Todd but when I realized that he became an asshole when he grew up. It made me feel annoyed but.. relieved at the same time?

"N-NO, Tommy. I don't like being lonely.." he mumbled but I choose to ignore him and walk back to Tori's open Lab to clean the mess. I start picking up the large pieces of glass gently, "just how clumsy can Mr. Second place be?! And now suddenly he's TODD THOMPSON!! GOODY!! I HAVE EXPECTED THIS!!" I sarcastically remarked as I continue to pick up some glass before putting them in the bin next to the shelf.

Next I start collecting the small shards of glass with my hands because I don't know where the brooms are in this huge house.

"I should be really careful.. don't want to have my hands cut by the--" I heard Tord cry. In surprise I clasp the glass in my hands and it started bleeding. It was stinging pretty bad but Tord... "Fuck the pain." I groan and ran to Tord's aid.

"What in the world happen--"

"Oh, hey Thomas."

Tord greeted as he was getting comfortable on the couch. Did the potions wear off?

"Larssean?"

"The one and only." He say proudly. Yep, he's the asshole. I scoffed annoyingly and turn back to the lab, "what happened to your hands?" He asked from behind. I don't know why but every time I hear his Norwegian accent.. it doesn't annoy me as it used to anymore..

What the fuck?

"It's none of your business." I retorted as I kept my head straight. I could feel my face burning and I don't know why.. without any warning.

Tord grabbed my hands and forcefully turn me to him. He looked pretty mad, it almost kinda looked like his blue and grey eyes were glowing...

"Larssean.. seriously what the fuck?.." I push him away as I hid my face with my palm. Obviously I was hiding my blush.. why does every time I look at him..

My heart won't stop beating fast?