Chap 28

No One's P.O.V

"And then here we are.." Tom murmured as he pointed at Edd and Tord who were still panting.

"Well at least the house is clean again!" Tori accidentally chirped loudly which jolted Torm up from deep sleep. Tamara dropped the grocery bags as she opens her arms to take Torm from Tori's.

"Tori!" Tamara said as she takes Torm from Tori. Tori looks at her in an apologetic way,

"Are we home?" Torm murmured as he rubs his eyes gently.

"Yes, sweety. You can go back to sleep now..." Tamara whispered to Torm before kissing his forehead lovingly.

"Okay.." he replied before laying his head on Tamara's shoulder gently, then closed his eyes. Tori shrugged and takes the grocery bags,

"Sleep tight, Torm" she whispered then kissed Torm on his cheek. This made Tamara jolt up,

"You decided to like him now?" Tamara asked in a low tone,

"Well.. he is made by our DNA's it means he's like our son." Tori replied as she rubs her cheeks on Tamara's like a cat. Tamara giggled quietly, "He is our Son. Commie."

Tom smiled as he kept his eyes on them. He loved the way how both showed love towards Torm. While Edd and Tord looked at them with shocked expressions on their faces,

"Wait.. so like.. if you're together... are you gonna get married?" Tord points at the couple, Tori and Tamara raises their left hand that had a silver ring on.

"We are engaged." Tamara said as she smiled at Tord,

"Genius." Tori retorted at Tord with a glare. Edd kept looking at the couple as he wondered of how it felt to have someone to love and loves you back in return.

He looked over to Tom before smiling to himself like an idiot. Tord took notice and pinched Edd's arm with his robotic hand. Edd whimpered, not wanting to wake Torm up and slapped Tord's robotic hand away.

"Tord what the he--"

"Stop that." Tord interrupted before looking away. Tom looked over to Edd, making Edd blush.

Tom inched closer to Edd's face while Edd was inching his away,

"U-uhh Tom..?"

"Edd, it's dark." Tom said as he pointed outside the window. It was in fact getting dark and the streets were getting less crowdy.

"And Their home now. You should get going before something bad will happen to you." Tom said in a worried tone, Edd on the other hand kept on staring at him like he was an angel.

His heart was beating fast and his mind went blank, he started sweating when Tom turned back to him and smiled.

Edd quickly stood up jolting both Tom and Tord, "Then!- I should get going!!" Edd said before rushing out of the house. Leaving the others in silence..

Tamara proceeded up to the stairs to put Torm to bed. Tori walked to the kitchen to put the groceries in the fridge. Then about a couple of minutes she walked back to the other two and gave them coffee.

But Tord decided to leave and go back to his house since his parents were still not home. Leaving Tom with Tori's company,

"So you're staying?" Tori asked as she turns the tv on and she took a sip on supposed to be Tord's coffee. Tom chuckled,

"Yeah, you cool with that?" Tom asked as he layed back on the couch,

"Yeah. Why not. Torm seems to like you."

"And here I thought you 'regret' making him?"

Tori turns her head to Tom then gave him a playful glare, "don't remind me of that." She retorted, receiving a chuckle from Tom.
Then both of them went back to their relaxing and turn their attention towards the television set.

The silence was finally taking over them.. until Tori spoke,

"So I can't help notice that two are actually after one man."

Tom took a second to process what Tori had just said. When he finally did processed it.. he didn't understand anything. Tom turned his head to Tori with a confused look on his face,

"What?"

"Nevermind~" Tori cooed.

Edd's P.O.V

"And then there he went and interrupted me and Tom. Can you believe it Matt?!" I yelled at Matt as I throw my game controller across the room. This was supposed to be a happy sleepover but I can't help but feel annoyed because of what happened earlier.

I cover my face with a pillow, "Uuuuuugghhh" I groan again before sitting up and looking over to Matt.

"Can you believe it Matt?!" I asked before pouting, I look to the other way and brought my knees up to my face, "I thought he would be able to help me with Tom.." I murmur as I feel tears dwelling in the corners of my eyes...

"He even smiled when he said Tord's name... does that mean it's over for me?" I cover my face with my hands and thought of how Tom smiled when he mentioned Tord's name.

I look over to Matt who hasn't said a word ever since but instead I got pinned on to my bed just as the game me and Matt were playing said: Game Over.

Matt looks down to me with a rather.. sad expression that he would wear every time when he's with me. I couldn't move.. my hands were held by him tightly,

"Matt? What are you doing?" I asked in a nervous tone. I felt weird with our position and thought that we should stop this.. but he wouldn't move.

"Matt?"

"Edd, you're mean." Matt said before leaning down to me. Inching his lips closer to mine..

A/N

Wattpad went bunkers again and posted the not reviewed chapter. Sorry. Please.. go on with your life :3