Chap 25

Tord's P.O.V

"Thomas let me see." I ordered him. I don't really remember what happened earlier which is why I want to know why Thomas is acting so.. I don't know? Suspicious now?

He shook his head, "I'm fine. Let go Mr. Second place. I'm just really busy into winning that bet you know?"

"You want to win that bet?" I ask. I mean.. I've already made up my mind... I won't win. He jolted up in surprise but he still kept his glance away from me.

"I..I.."

"Thomas.. Can you please stop talking about that bet? You always kept bringing it up... It's like you want to get away from me.." I lowered my head and let him go.

I guess I'm really that annoying to him.. Not to mention.. I'm was an asshole to him since 7th grade. I slowly turn away from him, "never mind.. I'll leave you alone now."

Of course.. I didn't want to leave him.. But I feel like its what he wanted. I'm just giving it to him.

"No.." I hear him mutter before I felt two slim arms wrap around my waist. Thomas was hugging me,

"T-tho--"

"Please.. Don't leave me.." He whispers as he dug his face into my back gently. I could feel myself heating up.. A blush was spreading across my face.

'Fuck! Okay! Think asshole! This is not the scenario you intended to have but-- just- ugh! Think!'

My thoughts are really going crazy..

I shut my eyes close as I turn to him and hug him. His warmth felt so good.. He smells like.. Alcohol and cherry?.. He is.. Very very soft.

"I'm sorry. Just let me hug you.." I beg as I hold him closer. He nodded,

"I'm so glad you're him.." He say. Who's him?..

"What are you saying Thomas?" I ask confusingly. What in the world is he saying..

I felt him gently pushing me away so I pull away and look at him in confusion..

"Larssean... Do you.. Remember anything about what happened earlier?" He ask as he moves away from me slowly.. He kinda looked like he feels awkward with me again when just a minute ago he hugged me.

"No..? All I remember was cleaning my Robotic Arm." I replied. I saw him frown and it made my heartbeat raise in the fear of what I may have done.. Did I do something wrong?

"Thomas.. Wha--"

"No, Larssean it's fine.." Thomas chuckled.. It was a fake. He scratches him nape as he turns away, "I'm just gonna go.." He say in a disappointed tone..

I slowly reach out to him, "Thomas--"

The door was bursted open and there stood.. Edd.

"Faen.." I curse under my breath as I remembered that I agreed to help him with.. "Edd?" Thomas calls out as he walks to Edd.

Edd gives him a smile, "oh! Tom! Tam and Tori told me you might need a friend while watching the hou-- Tord!" He turns his head to me while waving at me excitedly.

"Hey.. Uh.. Edd." I greeted with a fake smile. He walked over to me and patted my shoulder.

"Its so great to see you here!!" He chirped. I look at Thomas who looked quite surprised. He went over to us,

"You guys know each other?" He ask, hardly..

"Yeah! We became friends in the first day in 7th grade!" He replied, not really I just helped you with the directions.

"Also.." He added before putting his arm around me and hugging me tight.

"This guy is helping me with something~" he cooed to Thomas with a smirk... Of course.. He meant that..

Thomas looks up to me.. Damn I love his eyes.. You just can't really tell what his eyes are doing it's so mysterious and interesting.

"You're helping Edd with something Larssean?" He ask, He wanted me to help him have you.. I don't know but I said yes. I was stupid.

I hesitantly nodded.