DOKI DOKI LITERATURE CLUB.

kim namjoon is an extremely intelligent high school student but in all the wrong ways. instead of choosing to be at the top of his class, he keeps his nose buried in manga and his eyes glued to the tv as various anime series play on the small flat-screen in his bedroom. he has slowly become a loser and, therefore, ended up hanging out with the losers. in the end, the only reason he's been passing high school is due to his childhood friend, kim taehyung.

taehyung eventually becomes vice president of the literature club, and somehow ends up convincing namjoon to join as well, much to namjoon's disagreement. namjoon doesn't understand what he's getting himself to, but he sure wasn't expecting this club to filled with incredibly cute boys!

warning: this story is not suitable for children or those who are easily disturbed. please, do not read if you are sensitive to topics such as depression, abuse, suicide, and self-harm.

for those of you who know what doki doki literature club is/what happens, do not spoil this for the people reading that have no clue what is happening. (although it is very similar and has a lot of the same concepts, this is not meant to copy ddlc at all, even if it is heavily inspired by it.) the poems will be the same, as will the official description, but the rest will be created and written by me. unless one of my friends help out.

jimin and hoseok aren't in the literature club and don't play a major role, but they WILL be characters. i just couldn't really find a way to fit them in as being a member alongside seokjin, taehyung, yoongi, and jeongguk. they play as some of namjoon's "loser" best friends and give him advice on how to respond to certain literature club member's actions.

thank you! -veronica

published: january 6, 2018
completed: february 3, 2018