five!

since a majority of voters have decided to write a poem for jeongguk, here's a special scene just for you! we told you something special would happen with whoever likes your poem the most! :) 

MAYBE THERE WILL BE SOMETHING ÍM

·

after they share poems, yoongi's face is already buried in a book, and seokjin is sorting through a stack of papers. meanwhile, jeongguk is rummaging around in the closet. namjoon hears jeongguk mutter an exasperated sigh from within in the closet. he seems to be annoyed by something, so he approaches the younger boy, in case he may need help. 

namjoon steps peeks inside of the closet. "are you looking for something?" 

"ƒƯčƘƖƝƓ ꒚ƎƠƘjƖƝƝƝƝƝƝƝƝƝƝƝƝƝƝƝƝƝƝƝƝƝƝƝƝƝƝƝƝƝƝƝƝƝƝƝƝƝƝƝƝƝƝƝƝƝƝƝƝƝƝƝ

he never puts my stuff back in the right spot! what's the point in keeping your collection organized if someone else is just gonna mess it up?" he slides box sets of books across the shelves. "you read manga, right? you look like someone who would read manga, and i think i hear you say something about it before." 

there's a lone volume of manga amidst a stack of various books on the side of one of the shelves. curious, namjoon pulls out, but jeongguk snatches it away before he can see what it's called. "there it is!" 

namjoon gets a closer look at the book he's admiring. "parfait girls?" 

"if you're gonna judge, you can do it through the glass on that door," jeongguk pouts, pointing at the classroom door. 

"i wasn't judging anything!" 

"it was the tone of your voice." jeongguk steps out of the closet, still holding the book. "but i'll tell you one thing namjoon! consider this a lesson straight from the literature club: "dƠƝ't jƯdƓƎ බ ƀƠƠƘƘƘƘƘƘƘƘƘƘƘƘ ƘƘƘƘƘ ƘƘ Ƙ Ƙ Ƙ Ƙ Ƙ

in fact—" jeongguk places the book into namjoon's hands. "i'm going to show you exactly why. don't just stand there!" the boy grabs namjoon's arm, pulling him to sit on the ground with him. 

namjoon opens the book, and it's only a few seconds before jeongguk inches closer, reclaiming the additional space while he think namjoon doesn't notice. "wow, how long has it been since i read the beginning? hey, are you paying any attention to the story?" 

"are you sure this isn't boring for you?" namjoon asked, flipping the page. jeongguk shakes his head. "even though you're just watching me read?" 

"i'm fine with it."

"if you say so," namjoon responds. a smile starts to form. "i guess it is pretty cool sharing something you really like with someone who shares similar interests. i always get excited when i convince my friends to pick up a series i enjoy. you know what i mean?" 

jeongguk stays quiet.

namjoon flips the page again. "you don't?" 

"um...that's not...well, i wouldn't really know," jeongguk stammers. 

"what do you mean?" namjoon asked. "don't you share your favorite mangas with your friends?" 

jeongguk becomes flustered. "could you not rub it in? like i could ever get my friends to read this. they just think it's for kids. i can't even bring it up without them being all like 'eh? you still haven't grown out of that yet?' it makes me want to punch them in the face." 

namjoon nods his head. "ugh, i know those kinds of people."

"i mean," jeongguk mumbles, looking at the ground. "i feel like i can't even keep it in my own room