twelve!

it's monday again. the day of the festival.

namjoon was stuck in the classroom all weekend, watching yoongi's skin turn paler and paler, the mint-haired boy leaned up against a classroom chair. the knife had scattered across the floor.

the red puddles and smears of red had turned to brown, yoongi's fingertips and cheek and school clothes stained with the color. all life had gone from his eyes, leaving them an almost grey, and namjoon couldn't do anything.

Ţ½ªfi⁄...Æ÷≥º¡

"alright, it's festival time!" a cheery jeongguk threw open the classroom door, a tray of cupcakes settled on his arms. he furrowed his eyebrows at namjoon, clearly not seeing yoongi's lifeless body, placing the cupcakes on a nearby desk. "wow. you got here before me? i thought i was pretty ea—"

jeongguk stares at yoongi's body with wide eyes for a few seconds before it finally processes, and the boy falls to his knees, letting out a blood curdling scream. 

he quickly covers his mouth as he blanches, vomit slipping through his fingers, hand pressed against his probably turning stomach as he runs away.

seokjin is whistling as he enters the classroom, smiling. 

"i'm here!" the smile on his face quickly falls. "namjoon, did something happen? jeongguk just ran past me...oh...oh." he starts to laugh. "well, that's a shame. wait, were you here the entire weekend?"

yes.

"oh, jeez. i didn't realize the story plot was broken that badly.

"i'm super sorry! it must have been pretty boring. i'll make it up to you, okay? just give me a second."

yoongi.chr was erased.

jeongguk.chr was erased.

do you want to continue writing? this selection could ruin the plot.

you have chosen to continue writing.

"i'm almost done. i just want to have a cupcake real quick!"

seokjin lifts the foil from ∆kljµO·ª's tray and takes a cupcake.

"i really just wanted to have one, since it's the last time i'll get the chance to. you know, before they stop existing, but i really shouldn't be making you wait any longer. just bear with me, okay? this should only take a second."