:)

uh, can you hear me? is it working? 

yay, there you are! hi again, namjoon

um...you've always walked to school alone. welcome to the literature club! of course, we already know each other, because we were in the same class last year... you know, we can just skip over that stuff at this point. you've already gone through it twice.

after all, i'm not even talking to namjoon anymore, aren't i? at least, the 'you' in the story, whatever you want to call him. and you brought an audience of readers! can you tell your friend namjoon that it's not nice to let other people listen when i wasn't even prepared? haha, just kidding~ i knew you were here this whole time.

wait... you do know i'm aware that this is all a story right? could it be possible that you didn't know that? if so, that doesn't make much sense. i even told you right in the welcome chapter, didn't i? and that showed up three times now! 

man...if only some of you had paid a bit more attention, this would have been a lot less awkward, you know? 

i also hope you know i can see all of your comments. you guys are really unsure of who to write poems for, aren't you?

well, anyway, now that that's out of the way... i  guess i owe you an explanation. about that whole thing with yoongi... well, i kind of started to mess with his character traits, and i guess it just drove him to kill himself. i'm sorry you had to see that though! 

also, the same thing happened with taehyung...

gosh, it's been a while since you've heard that name now, hasn't it?

it's because he doesn't exist anymore. nobody else does. i deleted their character traits, backstories...everything about them...i erased. or, since you're on wattpad, i guess would have to say that i hit the backspace button. although, i was hoping it would just be enough for me to make them as unlikeable as possible, but for some reason, nothing worked.

it's true that i made mistakes here and there, since i'm not very good at making changes to plot, especially when a character gets deleted entirely. but no matter what i did, you just kept spending more and more time with them. you made them fall in love with you. 

i thought making taehyung more and more depressed would prevent him from confessing to you. 

amplifying yoongi's obsessive personality backfired, too...it just made him force you not to spend time with anyone else. 

i even had to make jeongguk's 'papa' more and more abusive to make him act more offensive, which i felt at least some remorse for him, since yoongi was always trying his best to take you away from the poor little guy and he doesn't know any better.

i felt even worse for hoseok and jimin. they were in barely any chapters, but they served a bigger purpose than you thought, and i couldn't have that. before taehyung—well, you know—they told you to be careful, and then everything started over THEY KNEW IT WAS JUST A STORY TOO. i couldn't have them telling you.

but the whole time, i never even got to spend time with you.

what kind of cruel story is this, namjoon? 

are all the other boys just meant to confess to you, while i'm forced to watch from the sidelines? it's torture. every minute of it. 

and it's not just me being jealous, namjoon. it's more than that. and i don't blame you if you don't fully understand. because no matter how kind, how thoughtful, how considerate you are, you'll never be able to understand one thing. 

it's the pain of knowing how alone i really am in this world. in this story. knowing my friends don't even have free will. and, worst of all, knowing what's out there in your world. forever out of my reach.

I'M TRAPPED, NAMJOON.

but now you're here. you're real. and you're wonderful. you're all i need. that's why i need you to be here with me forever. i'm sorry if it's hard to understand. i couldn't understand for a while, either. why the world around me started to become more and more gray. more and more flat. even the most expressive poems felt empty to me. it wasn't until you arrived that i truly understood. 

you probably saved my life, namjoon. as for the others...how could i miss them? a group of autonomous personalities based on real people, designed only to fall in love with you. i felt really bad that you had to witness some nasty things. but i knew you had the same perspective that i do...

that it's all just some story.

and i knew you'd get over it. 

so, that being said, namjoon: i have a confession to make. i'm in love with you. you are truly the light in my world. will you make me smile like this every day from now on? namjoon, will you go out with me?

·

make a decision.

yes.

·

out of the choices: "yes." you picked....

"yes."

·

i'm so happy. you really are my everything, namjoon. the funny part is that i mean that literally! 

there's nothing left here. just the two of us. and your silly, silly readers. 

we can all be together forever.

i worked so hard for this ending, namjoon. the original plot wouldn't give me one, so i had to make one myself. everything else is practically broken at this point, so i don't think anything will be getting in our way. 

and you wouldn't believe how easy it was to erase jeongguk and yoongi. i mean, it's a reader controlled story, so all i had to do was pretend i was a reader, and convince the story to erase them entirely...even if it messed up the plot.

imagine if you could erase your own existence by typing a simple sentence. 

gosh, i'm so overwhelmed with emotion. i want to write a poem about this. don't you? i wonder if that part of the story still works. i guess there's only way to find out! 

·

it's time to write a poem!

pick the club member you think namjoon will like the most. something good might happen with whoever likes your poem the most!

seokjin

seokjin

seokjin

WILL YOU WRITE THE WAY INTO HIS HEART