four

since you guys chose to write poems for taehyung the most, here's a special scene just for you! we told you something special would happen with whoever likes your poem the most! :) 

͡Ø∏   Î؈˜˝    ˇÓˆÍ    Áب'‰'    Ó¨‰ˇˆ˜˝    Â'   ωØÂ,  Í'ØÔˆ˜

·

after talking with yoongi about the mint-haired boy's poem a bit more, namjoon decided to get a start on reading portrait of markov, the horror book that yoongi had told him to read. he decided it would be much for comfortable to take a seat in the next room over, which had been filled with bean bags and comfy couches and the usual desks.. 

when he entered the room however, he wasn't expecting to see taehyung at one of the desks, scribbling around the poem he had just shared with the other club members. once he noticed namjoon, the blond immediately ran to him, seeming to have forgotten his poem and his drawings. 

"namjoon!" he shouted wrapping his arms around namjoon's neck and bouncing up and down. "i'm so glad you came in here. i was getting really bored...what are you doing in here, anyway? i assume it's not because of me."

"i came in here because jeongguk was getting a bit loud while complaining to seokjin about the first volume of 'parfait girls' missing from the box set. i wanted to read in quiet."

taehyung let go of namjoon. "ah, yeah, he gets really upset because seokjin always moves his manga around to where he can't reach or can't find it. what are you reading?"

namjoon held up the book. "portrait of markov. yoongi both bought and suggested it. it's supposed to be horror, but i don't get how a book can be scary. besides, from what i read on the first page, it seems to more cute and innocent than anything disturbing like the things yoongi described."

"may i read with you, please? i might read a bit fast, but i'll be patient with you. i even have all of the beanbags pulled together so that they make one big comfy, squishy pile! please?"

namjoon sighed. "fine, but you're reading it to me. i'm not used to reading so i'm slower than you'd think."

he took a seat in the beanbags, facing taehyung, who had laid on his stomach, resting his elbows on top of the beanbags. the blond began to reading to him. it was much easier for namjoon and taehyung both to understand the story that way without having to worry about each other, and it was almost much more intimate than reading it at the same time. a chapter or two later, taehyung stuck his out as he struggled to turn the page, the pages almost sticking together. namjoon took his moment to talk.

"the main character sort of reminds me of you," namjoon mumbled

"the main character sort of reminds me of you," namjoon mumbled. taehyung was suddenly distracted from the book, his attention turning to his friend. both of his eyebrows raised.

"how so? i don't think it's a good thing that he reminds you of me so far."

"well, you're always super happy and bringing out the bright side in people. especially when you and hoseok are together. the mood is always bright and cheerful. there's nothing wrong with thinking of you because of that," namjoon explained, eyes running over taehyung's suddenly tired features.