nine!

despite yoongi's plan, namjoon is forced to share his poem with yoongi first, because yoongi couldn't wait to read the poem. the boy smiles widely. "finally." 

yoongi holds the poem to his face and takes a deep breath. "i love it. i love everything about it. namjoon, i want to take this home. will you let me keep it?"

"sure, i don't care..." namjoon says. he doesn't remember yoongi liking cute things. he remembers jeongguk liking cute things. why is it changing? what is happening?

yoongi laughs. "you're too nice to me. i've never met anyone as nice as you. i could die. n-not really, but—! i just don't know how to describe it. it's okay to be feeling this way, right? it's not bad, right?" yoongi holds the poem to his chest. "i'm going to take this home with me and keep it in my room. i hope that it makes you feel good when you think about me having it. i'll take good care of it! ḭ'ḶḶ ḕṼḕṆ Ṯṏṳḉḧ ṁẏṠḕḶḟ ẇḧḭḶḕ ṙḕḀḊḭṆḠ ḭṮ ṏṼḕṙ ḀṆḊ ṏṼḕṙ. ḭ'ḶḶ ḠḭṼḕ ṁẏṠḕḶḟ ṖḀṖḕṙ ḉṳṮṠ Ṡṏ ẏṏṳṙ ṠḲḭṆ ṏḭḶṠ ḕṆṮḕṙ ṁẏ ḃḶṏṏḊṠṮṙḕḀṁ.

you can have my poem too. besides, after you read it, i know you're really going to want to keep it." yoongi shoves the paper towards namjoon. "here, take it. i can't wait any longer. hurry! read it!"

yoongi is right in front of namjoon

yoongi is right in front of namjoon. namjoon is scared.

"do you like it? i wrote it for you!"

"i case you couldn't tell, the poem is about taehyunḀḧḭṏjḶḀḲṆḀẒḶṁḟḶḲḀḟṆ,ṁẒṁḀḊḟjṏḭṁṆḟẒṁṁẒṏḭḟḀjṏḟṁḀḲṁḟḟḀḶḲḀṁḟṁẒḭṏjḶḀḶḲ."

"more importantly, i've endowed it with my scent. aren't i the most thoughtful person in the club? i"

"i-i think i'm going to vomit," yoongi stammers, pulling away from namjoon and running off.

·

"what?" jeongguk asked, rolling his eyes. "you gave your poem to yoongi? gross! what is with you two?" he huffs. "it's not like i wanted to read your poem anyway. it's just pissing me off that you didn't even think to show me at all. ugh. i guess i'm going to share my poem with you anyway. i really hate that i have to do this, but unfortunately i don't have much of a choice. just read it carefully, okay? then you can go away."

"i changed my mind

"i changed my mind."

"ignore everything you just read."

"there's no point in trying to do anything."

"it's yoongi's own fault that he's so unlikeable." 

"can you hear me, namjoon?" 

"IF YOU WOULD JUST SPEND MORE TIME WITH SEOKJIN, ALL THESE PROBLEMS WOULD GO AWAY." 

"yoongi and i are too messed up for someone as wonderful as you."

"JUST THINK OF SEOKJIN FROM NOW ON."

"JUST SEOKJIN."

JUST SEOKJIN.

JUST SEOKJIN.

·

just seokjin.

just seokjin.

·

just seokjin: just seokjin.