ten

since a majority of voters have decided to write a poem for yoongi recently, here's a special scene just for you! we told you something special would happen with whoever likes your poem the most! :)

ˆˇÆÍ   Ԩ͡   Å   ÍˇØ‰Á¯   ÂØ͡ÒY

·

namjoon retrieves 'the portrait of markov' from his backpack, scanning the room for a place to read by himself. yoongi was sat near one of the windows, reading the same book as namjoon, his mouth moving just the slightest bit as he followed the words. without thinking, namjoon approaches the mint-haired boy. 

"it's okay if i sit here, right?" namjoon asks, slipping into the seat next to yoongi's. the latter looks up from his book in surprise. he nods his head slowly at namjoon. "are you sure? you seem a little apprehensive."

"i'm sorry, it's not that i don't want you to. read with someone is something i'm not really something i'm used to," yoongi says.

"i see," namjoon responds, humming. "well, i guess tell me if i'm distracting you or something then." he opens the book to where he had left off and starts reading again; it's as if he can feel yoongi's presence over his shoulder. yoongi is in the corner of his eye, and he realizes that yoongi isn't actually reading his own book. it looks as if the mint-haired boy was reading from namjoon's book. 

"sorry!" yoongi exclaims, jumping back.

"you apologize a lot, don't you? here," namjoon says, sliding his desk until it's touching yoongi's, then he holds the book between the two of them. "this should work, right?"

"i suppose so." yoongi timidly closes his own copy. they each lean in a little bit, their shoulders close to touching. namjoon's left arm is in the way, so he holds the book open with his right hand. "that makes it kind of difficult to turn the page."

yoongi takes his left arm and holds the left side of the book between his thumb and forefinger

yoongi takes his left arm and holds the left side of the book between his thumb and forefinger. namjoon does the same with his right arm on the right side of the book. that way, he turns a page, and yoongi slips it under his thumb after it flips to his side, but in holding it like this, they're huddled even closer than before. it starts distracting namjoon. he can feel the warmth of yoongi's face, the boy being in the corner of his vision. 

"are you ready?" 

namjoon lifts his head in surprise. "huh?"

"to turn the page," yoongi explains, trailing off slowly. 

"sorry, i think i got a bit distracted for a second." he glances over at yoongi and their eyes meet, unsure of how he'll be able to keep up with him, considering he's been reading longer. 

"that's okay," yoongi says, smiling. "you're not as used to reading, right? i don't mind being patient if it takes you a bit longer. it's probably the least i can do, since you've been so patient with me."