Authors Note

Hi everyone! If you got this far into reading my book, then I just want to say a massive thank you! I really appreciate all of my readers, and I love it when you interact with me! So make sure you comment and ask me questions, and ask me to read your books and things like that!

Anyway I promise I will make this as short as I can, but I just wanted to let you guys know about a few things.

1) I changed the name of my book! It is no longer opposites attract, as I just wasn't feeling that name anymore and it just sounded too cliche for  me. It is now called The Arrangement: It Led Me To Love. Let me know what you guys think of the new name!

2) I have finally planned out this book so I know exactly where it is heading. As I love writing descriptions, I often end up writing thousands of words a chapter which means that my book is very long. Up to chapter 22 it is 51,000 words! So anyways, I have decided to put it into two books. The first book will end up being around 45 chapters. So you are just about halfway right now! The second book will end Ellison and Laurene's story, and tie up all the loose ends of this story.

Thanks for taking your time to read this note! Happy reading,

Xoxo

Lilia 😘