I do believe that Introductions are in order

A/N: SUPER IMPORTANT BRO...SERIOUSLY. I MEAN IT. HOLY SHIT BRO JUST READ THIS I PROMISE IT'S TOTALLY IMPORTANT. OKIE. SO. Y/N will not be one of those characters that are so FuCkInG nAiVe and StUpId. I'm gonna give her an interesting personality. I hate it when in fanfics the character is so weak and pathetic and cries immediately after seeing pennywise. nO No NO. NOT OKAY. That just makes it so boring. And also this fanfic isn't gonna move 12948484757 mph. Cause I hate that too. Cause it's just rushing it. Y'know? And it's so fucking annoying. If you like a character who's naive and stupid and pathetic and weak than leave. If you like the fanfic moving a bajillion miles per hour than leave. Yay.
mOvInG oN.

Personality: kinda savage I guess. She's not afraid anything. She loves trying new  things and is a total trashmouth.
Oh just some background info:) you moved from Canada when you were ten and back home they used to call you trashmouth too. Back to your personality, your a total weirdo. Everyone finds you strange. And rightfully so. You were weird. And you liked it that way. Sort of. It was who you were and you weren't totally happy with yourself sometimes, if you were completely honest. You come from a little bit of a sad past but your strong. And you know it. Your pretty quick on your feet and are pretty creative. You like sketching, and are pretty good.
You seem to be pretty tomboyish too. You don't like dresses, and haven't worn one since third grade. Yes, you own some dresses, but only because you get them for Christmas or your birthday.

Age: 13, same as the Losers Club.

Worst fear: well, you never really thought about it. Yeah you were afraid of stuff but nothing too major. You hated clowns but that wouldn't be your WORST fear. You would probably say yourself. You had a wicked past and although it seemed like bullshit to your friends back in Canada it wasn't to you. You had major issues and last year turned to cutting as a resort to numb the pain. Bevvie and yourself had started smoking together, and she never found out about your self harm. You wore many bracelets to cover the past scars up. Some have faded, and some you were still waiting on. Sometimes you relapsed. Sometimes you thought too much and couldn't help it.
But you were proud of yourself. You've come a long way since the beginning.

Yay enjoy the fanfic if your okay with the personality and stuffie, but if your not I suggest you give the fanfic a try anyway, I don't know if it'll be very good but I'll try.🐮moving on.