8

I woke up, twice last night due to nightmares I ended up having a panic attack in my sleep. Waking up being unable to breathe I was terrified. But this time I woke up die to it being morning, I'll just go about my day. Normally. I just like every morning, got up and stalked towards my closet. Picking my outfit for the day. A pair of black ripped jeans and a cute orange AC/DC t-shirt.
I walked downstairs to see my brother munching on a piece of bread with peanut butter spread over it. I smiled awkwardly and grabbed a plate from a cupboard.
"Sure your not too short for that?" He teased, finishing his toast and grabbing a bowl from the same cupboard I grabbed my plate from. He poured himself a bowl of cereal and sat down again.
I put a piece of toast in the toaster and sat down across from him. We started talking and soon my toast popped, causing me to jump up and grab it out of the toaster, laying it on the plate and spreading strawberry jam on it.
I sat down where I was before, quickly eating my toast and going back upstairs.
I lay down on my bed and stared up at the ceiling blankly. What am I gonna do today?
Answer: probably nothing.
It was a little while later, about two o'clock and I got a call. I ran downstairs, almost trampling my brother for the phone who groaned in annoyance as I grabbed the phone before him.
"Hello?" I said into the phone, looking at my brother and sticking my middle finger up, he rolled his eyes and walked out of the room. Jesus Conrad. I rolled my eyes in return.
"H-Hey, y/n?" Bill said, I smiled.
"Hey Billy boy, what's up?" I state, playing with the phone cord, as always.
"I-it got b-Beverly" he said sadly, that's all he needed to say.
"I'll meet you at Neibolt?" I said confidently. I heard a muffled 'sure' and I hung up. Grabbing my combat boots and running out of the house. I hopped on my bike and headed straight for Neibolt.
When I got there, everyone else was there already too. I dropped my bike and ran for Bill, engulfing him in a hug and going to stand by Richie, who put his arm around me protectively, I shook his arm off as we walked into the dark and dusty house, covered in cobwebs and dirt.
"Stan?" Ben asked, looking toward the boy who couldn't bring himself through the doorway.
"S-Stan we all have to g-go." Bill said, keeping his flashlight out of stand eyes as he spoke.
Stanley stepped into the old rickety house and followed the rest of us down the stairs into the basement.
The entire room was covered in children's toys and clothes, it was seriously nasty.
Eddie took a puff of his inhaler.
"Hey Eddie you got a quarter?" Richie said, seriously.
"I wouldn't wanna make a wish in that fucking thing" Eddie replied, his facial expression grossed out and also serious.
The atmosphere around us was tense as we looked around.
"How are we supposed to get down there?" Mikey asked, gesturing to the well.
"I don't know" I said simply. well shit.
I looked around and noticed a rope lying in a corner.
"Guys?" I said as I picked up the rope, handing it to Bill who had open arms, expecting me to give it to him.
I handed it off to him as he tied the rope around a hook that was hanging from the ceiling. Mike tugged on the rope, making sure it was secure and safe to use.
Bill went first, grasping the rope tight and slowly lowering himself down into the well, pulling himself into a hole in the side of it.
Next was Richie and Eddie, then myself. I cannot fucking do this. I frowned as I grabbed the rope, holding on for dear life. I look back at the rest of the losers that were left above the well.
They all gave me a reassuring smile and I slowly advanced down the well.
I looked towards the hole in which Richie, Eddie and Billy were reaching for me. I shifted me weight towards them. Stretching out a hand for which Eddie grabbed and pulled me towards him. I was pulled into the little cave, more like, flung into the little cave. Landing on Eddie but not the way they do in movies. As in I was sideways leaning over him. I frowned, getting up and looking around.
"Sorry" I stated while shrugging and gazing at Richie who was laughing hysterically.
"Richie, shut the fuck up!" Eddie exclaimed, throwing his hands up in exasperation as Billy pulled Ben toward him.
Stan came, now it was mikes turn. We heard a yell in pain and saw bowers face over the well, what the fuck is he doing.
"Bowers" Richie whispered loudly. Well shit. Shit indeed.
"Maah, mmaaaahhh...maaaaahhhhhhhh" he said, sounding like a deranged sheep on loads of crack.
I furrowed my eyebrows as he turned away.
"I-I should get up there!" Billy says as he looks towards up the well.
"With what?!" Richie shouts. Indeed bowers had taken the rope. Just then we heard bowers yelling and he fell down the well, obviously to his eminent death.
"Oh fuck" Richie stated, looking down the well where we heard a very faint crash, obviously where Henry landed.
"Can't say that mother fucker didn't deserve it" I whispered, feeling slightly bad, not really though.
"Where's Stan?" Eddie asked worriedly.
We all looked around. He's right, where is Stan?
"Stan?!" We all called out, running off in search of our friend. Shit. I thought running through the stone sewers as we came across a door. We all ran towards it, pushing it open with all our strength. The door creaked open and we looked around, Bill picked up his flashlight and shone it in a corner, we all gasped at the sight. An ugly demon thing, no it's the woman Stanley said he was seeing, she looked up, showing her many, many rows of teeth. I internally cringed, but I actually thought it was kind of cool at the same time. How is this scary? No, we all have different fears.
It had been straight up sucking Stan's face, not even kidding. I'm totally serious, it was actually sucking on his face.
It let go of Stan and he let out a huge breath. It turned back around a corner and disappeared from view, the rest of us ran towards Stan. He started screaming.
"Aaahhhhhhh no! No!" He screamed, his face full of utter shock and terror.
"No your not my friends, you left me! Your not my friends you made me go into Neibolt!"
"I know Stanley Were sorry" Eddie said, rubbing his back soothingly.
"Stanley I'm sorry" I tell him, wrapping my arms around his neck and hugging him, then wiping the blood off his face with my shirt.
I helped him up and we turned around, realizing Bill was gone.
"Bill?!" Eddie yelled as he ran after him.
"Bill!" We all continued shouting, running after his faint footsteps. Shit.
Eddie fell into some, obviously grey water, considering this is a sewer after all.
"Come on dude get outta there that's grey water" Richie said, helping him up
"I dropped my flashlight" Eddie informed him. "Aaahhhh oh shit!" He screamed, the rest of them screaming as we looked upon the heads that floated up from the water.
"Your kidding? This is scary to you?" I said, the heads were ripped apart and gross. But I liked it. My ambition was to be surgeon, so this didn't bother me what so ever. I rolled my eyes and waded my way in front of them.
Pussies.
I kept going until we ended up at a doorway, we all walked through and gasped at Beverly, mid-air.
My eyes watered as I caught sight of her, floating. Motionless.
"Oh god" I said, I'm a state of almost shock, before shaking it off and walking towards her.
"Guys?" Eddie said, sounding as shocked as I felt.
"Are those?" Mike said quietly.
"The missing kids, floating" Eddie finished, looking back towards Beverly they all lifted Ben up to grab her.
Once they had her on the ground Ben shook her.
"Beverly?" He said, continuing to shake her.
"Beverly!?" He shouted, "why isn't she waking up?! What's wrong with her?!"
I frowned, watching my best friend in a state of, I guess a coma? But an unnatural one. Her eyes were dark, almost grey instead of blue.
Ben hugged Beverly and nothing happened. I was making my way past Richie to get closer to Bev.
But then I saw the most disgusting horrific sight I've ever seen.
Ben took a deep breath and pressed his lips to Beverly's, retracting them a moment later, everyone gasped and cringed internally and externally, especially myself. Beverly gasped and breathed heavily.
"January embers" she said, staring at Ben. Ugh. More cringe.
"My heart burns there too." He smiled
"Jesus fuck" he wrapped his arms around Bev and Ben and we all settled in for a group hug except Eddie and I. We were looking somewhere else. At Billy.
I grabbed Richie's arm and spun him towards Bill. The rest of them looked too.
Billy was standing in front of his younger brother. The rest of us stopped behind him as they spoke.
"Take me home Billy. I wanna go home! I wanna be with mom and dad!" Georgie cried, I heard Bill sort of sob, but not like he was crying. More like he was going to but not crying yet.
"I want more than anything for you to be home, with mom, and dad. I miss you so much" bill said quietly.
"I love you Billy" Georgie stated, his eyes full of sadness and hurt.
"I love you too" bill replied back, holding up Mike's gun thing. Georgie pouted and wailed. "But your not Georgie!" Billy said angrily, shooting the demon child in the forehead right between his eyes.
He sobbed as the child fell backwards.
The demon started shaking violently and screaming, shifting into something completely different from the demonic child it was a moment ago.
Richie grabbed my hand for comfort, which I returned with a sigh and a cringe. The cringe wasn't at him, but was directed at the clown that now took Georgie's place. Oh god, I feel terrible for Billy, how he must be feeling right now is unexplainable.
The clown ran at Billy and tried grabbing him. Biting the gun instead, which Billy held up when it ca,e running for him. He threw the gun aside and Billy moved, so the clown ran for Beverly, but bill jumped on its back, Richie jumping on too. Ben bit the clowns arm and Stan went for the other arm. I ran and kicked it's stomach twice before being flung into the pile of random toys along with Mike.
I groaned and sat up, rubbing the back of my head and helping Mike up too. I looked back and Richie was sitting on the ground, everyone else behind him, except bill, who was in the clowns grip. I joined the others along with Mike and we stood our ground.
"Let him go!" Bev shouted angrily.
"No! I'll take him, I'll take aLl Of YoU!" The clown shouted, it's demonic voice ringing through my head as it spoke.
"Or, you'll just leave us be, I'll take him, only him and have my long rest. While you will all live to grow and thrive and lead haaappppyyyy lives" the clown said, it's head shaking violently when it said 'happy lives'.
"Leave, I'm the one who dragged you all into this. I-I'm sorry" Billy apologized, his voice creaking from being in a choke hold, just being able to breathe.
"Hah, sorry" the clown laughed, it wasn't a nice laugh. It's gross. And crusty.
"Go.......I'm sorry" he sadly said, frowning.
"I told you bill, I fucking told you" Richie started. Here we go. This is gonna be good. "I don't wanna die. You punched me in the face, you made me all through shitty water, you brought me to a fucking crack head house, and now" he sassed, reaching into the pile and grabbing a baseball bat. "I'm gonna have to kill this fucking clown, WELCOME TO THE LOSERS CLUB ASSHOLE!" He screamed, hitting the clown in the face with the bat.
The clown stumbled back and I grabbed a metal hockey stick from the pile, totally ready to kick clown ass.
I hit it in the face, it shook it's head and was no longer a clown, it was now me, crying, cutting. I let out a groan, so done with this bullshit. I jabbed the other me in the stomach with the ho key stick, and back away. It turned back into the clown and ran for Stanley, Mike holding up a steel pole, put it in between its upper and lower jaw, out of it's mouth came burning arms, and screams. Mikes eyes welled up with tears and Ben started hitting the burning arms with another pole.
Bill ran up from behind and started whipping the clown with chains. (I could make the worlds greatest dirty joke right but I won't, I'll spare your innocent minds)
The clown was now on its knees and Bev walked forward with a steel bar as the clowns head turned into a face I knew all too well to be her dad.
"Hey Bevvie" he spoke softly, smirking like the devil.
She let out a battle cry and stabbed the bar down his throat. It's face morphed back into the clown and it spit the post back out, earning an 'oh shit!' From both me and Richie at the same time, we glared at each other and then back at the clown, it started backing up towards a major hole int the ground, all of us advancing towards it, Billy with a metal pole in hand. "That's why you didn't kill Beverly, cause s-she wasn't afraid" bill said, his voice full of realization.
"And neither are we, not anymore, now your the one who's afraid cause your gonna starve" bill raised the pipe. The clown flipped backward, holding itself up, half in the hole, it's hands keeping itself from falling. It's head started falling apart, floating upwards. And it spoke.
"Fear" and let itself drop. We all let out major breaths, I didn't even know I was holding one.
We all silently turned and walked back towards where we came, finding our way out of the sewers and back home.
We all talked on our way home, not much but we talked.
We all went our separate ways and went home. I went straight to bed when I got back to my house.
Finally. I don't have to worry about this anymore.

A/N
This is terrible.