2

I dropped Beverly off at her house since it was on my way home from school. I pedalled my bike all the way home. Loving the wind on my face as I made my way back to your front porch and up into my room.
That's where I usually stayed. My room. It was my favourite place to be cause I was comfortable there. I walked into my room and grabbed a pencil, and eraser and my art book. I searched my mind for something to draw. I wasn't sure why, but my mind immediately fell to the 'other' Trashmouth. Hmph.
But I kept digging through my mind but all I could think about drawing was him. I decided I would draw him and the rest of the gang, making silly poses. First I draw Bill in the centre of them all, as per usual. He was smiling and had his arms around Richie and Eddie. Richie was on Bills left and was making a peace sign and winking with his tongue out. And Eddie was smiling and waving his arm over his head. I then drew Stanley beside Eddie with his arm on his shoulder and he was doing jazz hands and giggling. I shaded them all in and examined my work. They looked pretty good. It only took me....four hours to complete the actual people, the scenery, which was them standing in front of a giant oak tree. I was content with my drawing but I wasn't sure why I drew it. It didn't matter to me I was just glad it looked good.
That's all I ever wanted in my art work. I put my sketch book down just as I heard the phone ring. I ran downstairs to get it immediately. "Hello" I said casually, awaiting a reply. "Hey Y/N, It's Bev" you could sense her grin through the phone and that made you smile too. "Oh hey, yeah I was gonna call you soon, to see if you wanted to do anything tomorrow?" I said happily. "Yeah sure, I need to go to the store though tomorrow, I need to buy some uh 'lady' stuff." I smirked and contained my giggle. "Yeah that's cool I need some pads too. I ran out and my period starts next week" I inform her and she asks how I can be so straight forward with it. I laughed and just told her that it isn't a big deal to me.
So we said around 12:00 to meet up at her house and we would get ice cream and then go to the store.

I woke up the next day and got dressed in my jean short shorts that didn't show my ass but weren't all that long either. I grabbed a black tank top and a black and white flannel.
I walked downstairs and ate some cereal and said bye to my brother. My brother once again was making fun of my weight when I walked into the kitchen. Just like any other day. I always told myself I wasn't fat. Cause I'm not, but that didn't stop me from thinking so no matter how many times I told myself I'm not.
I ignored it and left the house, grabbing my wallet and shoving it into my back pocket.
I grabbed my bike and headed for Bev's house.
When I got there I threw my bike on her lawn and knocked on her door. Her dad opened it and was rather polite. "Hey y/n" he said in a sickeningly nice tone of voice.
"Hi, is Beverly here?" I asked, smiling sweetly. He returned my gesture and called for Bev. Bev ran to the door and said bye to her father before we both ran for our bikes.
We chatted all the way to the ice cream parlour and I ordered our ice cream.
I told her I'd pay and while she found us a table.
I returned moments later holding our ice cream cones and laughing at a joke she told as I walked up.
"So y/n?" Bev said sweetly, taking her ice cream from my hand. "How are you handling your feelings towards Trashmouth #2?" She laughed. I made a hissing noise, like a cat. I don't know why but I have a tendency to do that when I hear or see something I don't like. Bev laughed and I snorted as she asked the same question again.
"Well I know him to be a very good Trashmouth" she continued. So did I, I don't really eavesdrop, but I listen to conversations instead of talking when I'm uncomfortable.
I always knew when people were gonna be bad for me, right when I looked at them. It's a gift I've had forever.
We talked more about *hissing noise* until we decided we should head to the store.
We walked inside and went straight to the isle we knew contained pads and tampons. Bev stood there for a while before grabbing a packet of tampons. I grabbed a pack like the one she grabbed, because I needed them for next week, and because I didn't want her to feel alone.
We smiled at each other and I spoke up. "Don't be embarrassed." I said linking my arm through hers and walking to the next isle. We saw Greta and immediately ran to the next isle. We stopped and Bev put her box of tampons behind her back. As Eddie dropped something he was carrying.
Bill stopped the awkward silence by speaking. "Y-you okay?" He said, his stutter, the same as always.
"Yeah, what's wrong with you?" Bev said nervously. I squeezed her arm tighter in reassurance that there is nothing to be embarrassed of.
"None of your business" Stan said cautiously.
Eddie then decided to speak up as well.
"There's a kid outside, looked like somebody killed him" he said, eyes shifting between Bev and I.
"W-we need supplies b-ut we don't have enough money." Bill said, frowning. Bev and I looked at each other. We walked up to mr. Keene and started talking. He let Bev try his glasses and she knocked over a stand of magazines whilst giving them back. Obviously on purpose, I looked back at the boys and signalled them to leave. I grabbed a packet of cigarettes for Bev and I, one for each of us, and we left. When we got outside I handed her the a let of cigarettes and headed towards bill.
Bill smiled and grabbed money out of pocket, handing it to us "um thanks" was all he said. Bev and I showed him the cigarette packs and she winked. "Even Steven" was what she said, before turning towards the alley way and seeing Ben and the rest of bills friends. "Ben from soc?" She whispered before hurrying over to him, me trailing behind her. "Are you okay that looks like it hurts!" She said, worriedly.
"It's nothing, I just fell" he said brushing it off.
"Yeah right into Henry Bowers!" Richie said, he was then told to shut up.
Bill then invited Bev and I to come to quarry tomorrow with them, we both agreed and we going leave.
Ugh, until Richie said something.
He looked me up and down and smirked. "Hey sweet cheeks" he said, his eyebrows raised and dancing. Oh Jesus fuck.
"Hey, bitch who stole my title." I growl, crossing my arms over my chest.
"Y/n!" Bev says, eyes widening. "I knew you were gonna say something about it, you just can't help yourself can you huh Trashmouth?" She says. Richie looks at her like she's crazy. "What? What did I do?" He says confusedly, thinking she was talking to him. " Not talking to you" she said, frowning at me. I rolled my eyes and unfolded my arms. "What Bev? I can't help it!" I say, glaring at glasses, over there.
"I'm Trashmouth!" He says staring at me. I laugh.
"Oh god" Beverly says, face palming.
"I guess your both Trashmouths?" Ben says, looking between Richie and I.
"Oh no no no, there can only be one" Richie and I say at the same time.
We look at each other. And I contain my hiss as best I can. I'm frustrated.
"Well hot stuff, why don't we just fuck and date? Sound good?" He says, putting an arm around me. I slap his hand fucking hard, and growl. "Fuck no! Go to hell Tozier!" I say angrily, Bev tenses up, knowing I'm getting mad at his flirting. "Oh baby, where do you think I came from?" He says in a flirtatious yet adorable way. I almost want to give in and be nice. But I'm, well...me so I don't. "Yeah, I thought so" I said, looking towards Bev as she's begging me to stop.
"Well I have so,e place I need to be Tozier, so I should go" I remarked, rudely might I add. He smirked. "I'll see you tomorrow, Trashmouth" he says jokingly. I flinch in anger and Bev links her arm through mine and says, confidently. "Mhm, we'll be there" she beams lightly and we walk off.

Richies POV

"Dude what was that?" Eddie asks me impatiently.
"I don't know, she just got...mad" I say,catering after herself and Beverly as they rounded the corner and out of sight.
"Dude why did you invite her...I mean Beverly?" Stan says.
"Yeah you heard what she did!" Eddie continues for him.
"What'd she do?" Ben says curiously.
"More like who'd she do!" Richie laughs. "From what I hear the list is longer than my wang!" He continues laughing quietly. "That's not saying much" Stan says awkwardly.

y/n POV

Bev and I made arrangements that she would come get me tomorrow since my house was on the way to the quarry.
I promised her I'd come so she wouldn't be alone. And I kinda wanted to start a fight with Richie. And hopefully I'd get the chance to punch him this time. Without Bev stopping me at least.
I went home and looked the drawing of Trashmouth #2 and his friends and I wanted more than just Bevvie as my friend. Don't get me wrong. I love Bev and she will always be my best friend, but can you blame me for wanting more than one friend? Although I would always be most comfortable with Bevvie.
No matter what.
I closed my sketch book and shoved it in my bag. I was packing some snacks for tomorrow along with my sketch book so I could draw the scene that would be in front of me when I got there. I shoved my art pencils and erasers in my bag too and put it on the end of my bed and I started reading.