24

Richie was being just as big of a pain in the ass as any other day.
Making jokes, being annoying, making more jokes. I guess you could say Bev had enough of it. Because one minute Richie making a joke about her piano playing skills and the next she was beating him to the floor with a pillow.
"I will slay you Richie!" She yelled, whacking his arms, which were being held up to protect his face.
"Oh shit! What did I do?!" He asks, as she jumps on top of him. Relentlessly attacking the poor boy.
"Richie! Stop being annoying and this wouldn't happen!" I yelled, face palming at his idiotic question.
"I'm not annoying. I'm unpleasantly honest" he retorts as Bev gets off him. Dropping the pillow back onto my bed.
"Yeah, and next I'm gonna beat the shit outta you" I threaten, reaching for another pillow. Richie groans, backing away. "I'm in an abusive relationship! Dear god help! I don't think it's legal to hit your boyfriend!" He shouts, smirking all the while.
"In a minute I'm gonna abandons the pillows and use my fist" Bev warns, crossing her arms.
Richie noticeably tenses. "Jesus Christ. Okay. I'm sorry" he apologizes, sounding not even the slightest bit convincing.
I huff out an "okay" and drop the pillow.
He nods, satisfied.
"I'm gonna go" bev says, making her way towards the the exit. "I'm supposed to meet Bill soon"
I nod, smirking slightly as she walks out of the room.
"So, Richie" I say, turning to him.
"Yeah doll?"
I smirk, giving him pleading eyes. "Ya wanna get me ice cream?" I ask sweetly, internally laughing at his slightly unimpressed face.
"What do I get out of it?" He questions, almost sounding serious.
I think for a moment. "You get to buy me a KitKat too"
Now it's his turn to think on this deal. Once he'd come to a decision he nods. "Sounds like a pretty good idea" he starts walking to the door.
I smile with self pride. "Yeah, I tend to have a lot of those"
Richie snorts.

*****
So Richie bought me cookie dough ice cream and a KitKat.
"Thank youuuuuu" I smile, ruffling his hair with one hand and holding my ice cream with the other.
"Yeah well, you can thank me later" his eyebrows dance as he speaks, causing me to push his face away as he leans towards me. "No thanks"
He frowns, pretending to feel hurt and rejected.
"Oh fine" I smile, placing a soft kiss on his lips as he smiles.
"Knew you'd come around" he says all cheeky.
"Yeah, me too" I bite out sarcastically with a roll of my eyes as I continue to walk, Richie walking a little faster To catch up.