17

Beverly and I got up early, with her dragging me out of bed just like every other school day.
I groan in annoyance and trudge to my closet to pick out the outfit of the day.
I grab a blue crop top and a black tank top, with a pair of black jean shorts.
I put my hair in a high ponytail and walk into Beverly's room.
She smiles at me as I walk through the door.
I give her one in return and perch myself lightly on the edge of her bed.
She's dressed in a grey dress with a black shiny belt around her waist.
I wait for her to finish brushing out her short fiery red hair and we walk downstairs for breakfast.
I had a bowl of cereal and apple juice while Bev had a piece of toast and apple juice.
I grabbed my backpack and the containers of cookies and we both walked out the door to actual shithole that apparently is supposed to teach us stuff.
"So Bev? Have you and Bill made it official yet?" I tease, wiggling my eyebrows annoyingly.
She tries to bite back a smile but is thoroughly failing.
I grab a sugar cookie from the container and munch on it as I impatiently wait for her to answer.
She groans and looks at me. "No, I don't know what we are its-"
"If you say it's complicated I swear to god I will not hesitate." I warn her, waving my cookie for effect.
She giggles a little, which causes me to do the same.
"What about you and Richie, huh?" She asks, eyeing me for any type of reaction from the mention of his name and the question. I hide my smile and attempt to do the same with my blush but am evidently failing.
She smirks even wider. "I fucking knew it. I knew it. I so damn knew it" she shouts in triumph. "I knew you have more than just a crush on him! I swear to god I knew it!" She continued shouting happily. I shushed her by slapping a hand over her mouth in annoyance.
She giggled through my fingers as we neared the school.
When we arrive we run toward the boys, screaming.
Not even words. Just screaming.
They laugh and all join us in a big group hug. Except for Mike. Damn. Haven't seen him since Tuesday after school.
He said he might be put into school with us. I hope so.
We all laugh and I hold up the two containers of cookies. They all gasp and start reaching for them as soon as I take off the lid to the container.
"Jesus Christ, save some for me" I laugh as they fight for their favourite cookie.
I close the container when they all have two.
"You can have more later. Honestly stop acting like me. I hate it" I joke as I sit down on the grass beside Richie.
"Hey hotstuff" he teases, his usual smirk plastered into his freckly face.
I smile and punch him playfully.
No sense in getting mad.
He won't stop anyway. I laugh as Richie and Bill start arguing over arcade games.
The subject varies until I decide to add my input when Eddie speaks up.
"But it's so big!" He complains, about who knows what, probably Richie's dick. I mean, eddies sucked if loads of times.
#reddie
"Big as your mom Eddie spaghetti?" I tease, causing me and Richie to laugh hysterically while the others just look at us.
"Shut up y/n" Eddie says in anger.
I laugh more.
Oh god. I'm so mean.
I hug Eddie in apology who just pouts and crosses his arms.
"I'm sowwwwyyyyyy" I whine. Hugging him tighter.
He laughs and hugs me back and we're back to our usual lighthearted conversations.
The bell rings and we head off to class, I have first period art with Zane.
Yeah, he goes to our school apparently. I never actually knew that.
"Hey n/n" Zane says as he stops at my locker. I give a warm smile and grab my binder before locking my locker again and walking with him to art.
"What'd you do on the weekend?" He asks cheerily.
I shrug "nothing really, just put Beverly's room together." I answer honestly.
We walk into the art classroom and take our seats.
Apparently half a minute late.
"Y/n, Zane, your late" the strict teacher says rudely.
"What? Really? Shit, I thought I was early today" I say, loud enough for the teacher to hear.
She gasps in annoyance and demands I have detention after school.
Well, shit.
I groan and parable my painting off the shelf from last class.
I start brushing away at the canvas carefully, making every detail perfect. If I don't get the nose right I'm gonna scream.
We were supposed to be working on a self portrait.
So I painted myself actually drawing in my sketch book on my bed with massacre in my lap.
It had been what we'd been working on since the first day of school.
And now most of us were almost finished with it.
"God damn, yours looks way better than mine" Zane complains as he dips his paint brush into a pretty orange.
He was painting himself sitting at the kitchen table with a banana to his ear.
It was quite humorous actually.
He looked kind of cute when painting. His brown golden locks falling in his eyes and he frantically tried to move them out the way, only to get paint in his hair and on his face.
I laugh at him as I put my paint away. I just finished up my artwork and I call mr. Kazal over to my work space for him to examine.
He smiles at it with admiration. "You truly, have an eye for detail" he compliments, shaking his head in awe
I roll my eyes but give a polite 'thank you', not wanting to be in anymore trouble than I am already.
The rest of the day went by quite smoothly.
I served my detention.
Nice try. No I didn't.
I left.
And I went home to listen to music by myself for a change.
I was standing on my bed jamming to AC/DC when the phone rings.
I run downstairs, just barely beating Conrad to it.
"Hello?" I say politely, flashing my brother a grin as I mouth the words 'it's for me'. He groans and stalks back off to his room.
It was Zane. He invited me to hang out with him at the arcade.
So I tell Bev, who was totally fine with it.
I tell mom. Also fine with it. I grab my wallet and run off towards the arcade.

A/n
Sorry I don't feel like finishing the chapter.
I'll write it in next chapter.