3

A/N is it just me that needs that mug? Yeah? Okay...i'll go.

I woke up this morning and grabbed a pair of shorts out of my closet. I grabbed my off the shoulder Queen shirt.
I tucked the shirt into my shorts. I looked good. Once again I was wearing jean short shorts but it made my outfit look good without even trying.
I walked downstairs and practically shoved my cereal down my throat still once.
I went back upstairs and grabbed my backpack with my stuff in it. I looked over at my desk and grabbed my camera to take pictures when I get there. After a little while of waiting for Bevvie I hear a knock on my door and I run to answer it. I open the door and hug Bev quickly. She throws her arms around me in return and we head out the door. I hop on my bike and lead the way to the quarry. We show up and hear one of the boys asking who's going first. I look at Beverly and we both silently agree to go first.
"We'll go!" Bev says, pulling off her dress. We both smile and I start stripping to my bra and underwear as well. She kneels down and I hop on her back and jumps into the water. I get off of her right as she jumps, just so I don't drown her, y'know? Cause that would be...bad. When we jump I hear screaming "what the fuck?!" They all are shocked. "We just got showed up by two girls!" He continues, waving his hands in the air.
And then one by one they all start jumping too. Bev and I started a splash war and then a game of chicken. Bev was on Bills shoulders and Richie waddled through the water over to me.
"Wanna join me?" He says patting his shoulders. I rolled my eyes so far I was sure they almost saw my brain.
He smirked and I gave him my answer. "No Tozier I would not" I say as Eddie gave me the same offer and I hop on his shoulders instead.
Richie gave me a playful hurt face. "You'll be wanting all of this soon enough sugartits!" He yells back at me gesturing to all of him. "No I don't think I will!" I retorted, smirking the same as he was.

Bev and I decided we would sun tan for a little after Eddie and I destroyed herself and Bill at chicken war. I was laying beside Bevvie in my black and red bra and underwear, I bought them as a set and they were super pretty. What can I say? They reminded me of my soul, dark and totally badass.
I knew the guys were watching us. As they had been for the past 25 minutes as Bevvie and I lay on our backs getting tan and eating snacks that Eddie had packed and the ones I had packed. I faced Beverly and flipped on my stomach to get my back tan too. Bev and I looked at each other through our shades and looked at the guys. They all looked away immediately and we both tried not to laugh.
"Newsflash Ben, schools out for summa!" Glasses said in a really horrible accent.
"Oh that?" Ben replied "that's not school stuff" they continued their conversation as Bev I started talking, continuing to sunbathe. Soon enough Bevvie got up to see what they were doing. I grabbed my camera and took a few pictures of the scenery, and all of us laughing. I put my camera back in my bag and grabbed my sketch book.
I flipped to a blank page and began to draw the scenery before my eyes.
With every stroke of my pencil the drawing began to look more and more life like. I smiled slightly as I silently worked on my sketch of the quarry, the cliffs and water, the clouds and grass.
It was truly pretty.
I finished my drawing just as Ben asked if we wanted to see more of the research he had on Derry. I was paying attention to their conversation while drawing. So I put my book down, leaving it open with my pencil resting it on the page.
I got up and walked over to the rest of the group, and sat down on the rocks beside Richie but a lot farther from him than I kind of wished I was. "What's wrong sugartits?" He asked smirking, his expression was frustration me and I just wanted to punch him right there. "Awe can I have a look at your drawing?" He said getting up and grabbing my art book.  He placed my pencil right behind my ear where I usually had my hair and looked at the scene drawn by my hand.
"sugartits, you never told me you were good at art?" He said examining the sketch, perfectly shaded and shaped.
I looked at him for a moment before opening my mouth to speak. "Well it's not like I said anything remotely polite to you yesterday, and when we did talk before then I was usually punching you for being creepy." I stated sharply, causing everyone to look at us as I removed the pencil from behind my ear and started swinging it in my hand.
"True" he said, nodding slightly.
Most of the people in the losers club besides Ben knew about this. I always used to punch Richie for being creepy but he never told the teacher. And the rest of his friends told him that he deserved it sometimes.
I went to grab my sketch book from him but he moved it right before my hand could grasp it and tug it away. He turned to past pages. His widened and he looked up from my sketch book and looked at his friends and then at me. He definitely saw the drawing of himself and his friends.
"I look good" he said checking himself out as he looked at the drawing.
"What do you mean?" Eddie said quietly "did she draw you?" He said as his eyes widened.
"Sugartits over here, drew all of us" he smirked, looking at me and showed them all the drawing of them.
"I didn't know you admired us that much" He joked looking at the page again.
"Hah! Don't get ahead of yourself. These guys are cool" you said pointing to the rest of the group. "You, Trashmouth are creepy. I don't admire you, but I like them" I finished, they all stared at me.
"R-R-Richie kind of deserved that one" Bill said quietly.
"What?! I'm not creepy, I just speak my mind!" He said throwing his arms up in exasperation.
"Yeah and that sometimes comes off as creepy" Bev said seriously.
Richie looked back at me smirking, again. HhHhhhH
"Sorry sugartits can't help it, and soon you won't be able to help but scream my name, like eddies mom screaming at him that she needs him to take his pill" he winked and I internally and externally cringed all over.
"Beep beep Richie!" Eddie yelled angrily.
"Well um you guys still up for seeing my research?" Ben asked, trying to change the subject.
"Yeah" I said quietly. Putting on a smile to hide my embarrassment.
We all grabbed our stuff and put it back in our bags and put all our clothes back on, grabbing our bikes and following Ben to his place.
We walked into his room and looked around.
"Woah woah woah, wow!" Richie said, fake excitedly.
"Cool huh?" Ben asked, beaming.
"No, no, nothing cool just nothing cool" Richie continued, looking around.
"Hey this is cool" he said adjusting his glasses. "Wait, no it's not, it's definitely not cool"
They continued talking as Beverly closed his door to reveal a new kids on the block poster on The back of it.
He looked slightly embarrassed so she opened the door again, the poster disappearing, to face the wall.
I laughed a bit and Beverly and I continued chatting.
A little while later we all went home. Beverly dropped me off at my house just like she came to get me today.
I walked inside and upstairs and sat on my bed. Pulling out my art book and looking at my drawing of the Losers Club. Beverly and I were informed that we were part of the losers club now. They were pretty cool. Yes, even Richie.
It had been a week since the quarry and we had hung out a lot. They ended up starting to have to use the term 'beep beep y/n when I was being rude or talking just too much. But not as much as they used it on Richie.

A/N
I promise the writing will get better, Ik it sucks but I'm trying.