5

A/N Took that from Instagram obvs. I ship it too much, I'm sorry.

Bev woke up before me and went downstairs, making her way to the kitchen where she grabbed herself a glass and poured herself some milk.
She sat at the table and drank it silently before putting the glass in the sink and tip toeing back upstairs, being careful not to wake anyone else.
She sat down on my bed beside me and flicked my head, earning a tap from from myself and I groaned loudly, fluttering my eyes open and sitting up straight, looking around and blinking at the harsh light in the room coming from my window. I looked at Beverly for a moment who just smiled and hugged me.
The memory's of last night flooded back to me as I looked at the blood on my floor, I smiled back at Bevvie and we both looked at the blood spill on the hardwood floors and nodded, grabbing supplies to clean it up. We cleaned it and sprayed the blood with my moms perfume, to exchange that metal smell for a sweet scent, I felt relieved that I could no longer see a physical reminder of last night. Except....one thing. I looked over at my desk where my art book and camera lay. But I noticed something else too. I frowned and walked over to my desk slowly, picking up one of five blades laying on it.
I turned towards Beverly and she mimicked my frown, picking one up and putting it down just as fast. She turned to me and tightly wrapped her strong arms around my neck. Me doing the same around her waist. I just frowned and buried my face in her shoulder. Frowning and enjoying the little act of comfort.
She released me and I smiled meekly at her, earning a beam in return. The phone then rang, interrupting our comforting moment. I ran downstairs to pick it up and quietly spoke into the phone.
"Hello?" I said, looking at Beverly who was giving me a puzzled look, asking who it was.
"H-Hey y/n, are you f-f-feeling okay?" Bill asked, his voice sounding different over the phone than in person.
"Hey, yeah but um, so,earning happened last night and it was so scary." I explain quietly.
"Oh, if you want bev and yourself can join the rest of us in my garage to take a look at Ben's research." He said invitingly and sweetly. Bill always had a way he spoke that made people feel comfortable and more calm at scary times.
"Bev do you wanna hang out with the boys today?" I asked, smiling at her reassuringly, knowing that she would be asking about wether I felt okay going after yesterday's, hmm...situation? And I don't mean the clown thing. I mean the embarrassment of heaving to tell them of my self harm. You see, I have a problem. If multiple people keep bothering me to tell them something, than I have to. But if it's just one person I'm okay.
I don't know how it works, I just am afraid of disappointing more than one person. I'm weird like that.
"Sure" I said cheerfully, I smiled at Bev who smiled back and went to go get changed.
"See you in 30?" I said, as he breathed into the phone and agreed.
I hung up the phone and ran upstairs to get dressed.
Bev was looking at her clothes.
"Hey Bevvie you wanna wear something of mine?" I asked cheerfully, plopping down on my mattress.
"Do you mind? I'm kind of tired of my clothes." She replied, frowning and looking back down at her dress.
"Of course I don't mind, pick something out!" I said rather loudly, remembering my dad and brother were still asleep, while my mom was at work.
"Thank you!" She said, grinning from ear to ear and that just made me smile too.
I picked her out her outfit, which was a black dress that I have never worn in my life and black ankle boots. She smiled at her own reflection and I let her pick my outfit, since I picked hers.
She picked me out a grey dress with grey knee high boots, I frowned and she laughed maniacally.
"Plleaaaassseeee" she said smiling evily. "You picked my outfit!" She said raising her arms in exasperation.
"Cause you like dresses!" I giggled, slapping her arm playfully.
"Fine...but you have to wear this one day. No matter what." She joked. I promised her I'll think about it.
"Okay pick me out something with dark colours. Cause that's pretty much my style." I say pointing to the closet before cracking a smile.
"As you wish" she fake bowed and went to pick something new.
She picked a pair of black jeans and a black tank top with a bLaCk jean jacket and the same knee high platform boots.
I smiled "much better, but I literally NEVER put work into my outfits. I just grab something and hope it looks good. And it usually just does." I explain, shrugging at her hard work. "It does look nice though" I add. I'm case I offended her with the shrug.
I changed and we both walked outside and towards our bikes. We hopped on and headed to Bills house.
Once we got there we threw our bikes down next to everyone else's and went to greet them.
"Hey guys" Ben said, waving at us from the garage door.
"Hey, Ben" Bev smiled and walked inside, me doing the same.
"Hi Ben" I greeted, as I stepped inside and looked around.
As soon as I walked in I got a hug from Bill, he then turned to Bev and hugged her too.
"Hey Bill, what's up?" I ask as he lets me go.
"Nothing we just wanted to check this all out." He informed me, walking over to the projector facing an empty wall, besides the map of Derry, of course.
"Hey sweet cheeks, how ya feeling?" Richie said, raising his eyebrows and smirking flirtatiously at me.
"I'm fine Tozier" I smiled, walking over to where he was and plopping down in a chair beside him.
"He wrapped an area, around me and I shrugged my shoulders in an attempt to Shake it off. I sighed and listened to his next sentence. "Bill told us about you seeing something yesterday." He said, squeezing my shoulders comfortingly.
"Yeah, it wasn't pretty, at all" I said shrugging, tearing up but biting them back and blinking them away.
"I'll live" I stated, trying to make myself seem stronger.
"What about you? Still haven't seen it cause your not a virgin?" I teased punching his shoulder playfully and winking.
"First of all, that wink was eVeRyThInG to me" he said, making himself sound like he was gonna cry. I expected this, I rolled my eyes and sighed in response, oh lord.
"And second of all, no I have not seen anything, but I will tell you if I do" he said sweetly, facing the front as the projector turned on.
I smiled and looked towards the map on the wall. Zoning out, nothing interesting. Until, Eddie jumped up.
"I'm not doing this, I can barely breathe, this is summer, we're kids. I can barely breathe. I'm up here having a fucking asthma attack, I'm not doing this" he shouted, flailing his arms and tearing down the map.
"Put the map back" Bill demanded, angrily.
"Mmhmhm" was all he said in reply, shaking his head no.
The projector then began flipping to different pictures of Georgie, Billie and their family.
"Georgie" bill said quietly as a picture stopped and zoomed in on Georgie, then moving to his mom and started flipping again, his mothers hair blowing in her face and covering it. Then going back and turning into the face of...the clown. Everyone shouted and yelled to turn it off. Bill unplugged it, but to no avail. The projector was still going.
"What the fuck is that?! What the fuck is that?!" Richie screamed. As we all ran to the back of the garage.
"Turn it off!" Bev yelled as Mike kicked it. It kept flipping until it disappeared and the background was all that was left.
"Oh bloody hell" I whispered, the fear leaving my body.
"Ugh" Eddie sighed.
The clown jumped up from the background in the projector, being bigger than before. Everyone screamed but myself. Who had no reaction just moving closer to Bev and grabbing her hand.
The clown started crawling towards Beverly and I as we screamed and I punched it. Causing it to jump back and create an angry hissing sound. I laughed a little at its reaction and kicked it where it's balls should be and jumped back as it grabbed both my arms together, pulling me towards it as I screamed and Beverly tried to hold me where I was.
The garage door flew open and I opened my eyes and let out the breath I didn't know I was holding as I felt the grasp on my wrists fade away and I looked around to see the clown gone and I sighed a bajillion times in relief as I proses see what had just happens. I hugged Bev and she removed her hands from her eyes and hugged me back.
We thanked bill and Ben and gave them hugs each.
Everyone was breathing heavily and Bill wanted to go to the house on Neibolt. Like, why? Bruh who would wanna go there? OHHHH, FOR HIS BROTHER I yelled at myself.  Internally as everyone said no.
"I'm up for it" I told Bill, speaking up and standing beside him. Linking my arm with his and leaning my head on his shoulder. We both turned and grabbed our bikes as Bev called after us.
"What the fuck?!" Richie yelled loudly, "y/n!" I ignored him and continued on my way with Bill.
I frowned and shook it off, watching the road in front of me instead.
We reached the house and walked up to the door slowly. I was right beside Bill, holding his hand tightly. I was afraid, although I would never admit it to anyone besides myself, Bev, and Bill.
"Guys!" Bev said, from behind us. I knew they would follow "you can't go in there!" She said.
"You don't have to come in with us" Billie informed them. "But what happens when another Georgie goes missing? Or another Betty? Or another Ed Corcoran? Or one of us? Are you just gonna pretend it isn't happening like everyone else in this town? Cause, I can't. I go home and all I see is that Georgie isn't there. His clothes, his toys, his...stupid stuffed animals, but he isn't. So walking into this house for me is easier than walking into my own." He turned to walk into the house, grabbing my hand again. Causing Richie to growl in anger, shaking it off and saying "wow"
"What?" Ben asked, looking at Richie. "He didn't stutter once" Richie pointed out, walking up the steps to the porch.
"Wait!" Stan said. Stopping us all in our tracks "don't you think some people should, keep watch?" He suggested, obviously just wanting to be able to stay outside.
"W-w-who wants to stay out here?" Bill asked scanning the people in front of him, not including myself. Everyone raised their hand except for Beverly.
Everyone stayed outside except, Bill (obviously), myself, Richie, and Eddie.
"I can't believe I pulled the short straw" Richie said, walking in after the rest of us. "You guys are lucky your not measuring dicks" he finished.
"Shut up Richie" Eddie whispered, looking around.
"Richie shut the fuck up" I whisper yelled.
"Don't breathe in through your mouth" Richie said half distracted.
"How come?" Eddie asked walking into a different room.
"Cause then your eating it" he answered looking at the stairs absent mindedly.
I laughed a little as Richie walked over to a cobweb covered chandelier and pulled a piece of paper out it.
"Richie what is it?" I ask him, curiously peering over his shoulder to see.
"It, it says I'm missing." He said, his eyes filling with tears as he spoke.
"Richie your not missing" Bill said quietly, trying to assure him of this information.
"City of Derry, that's my shirt, that's my hair, that's my face! Am I missing? Am I gonna go missing?" He asked, half yelling, and half crying.
"Richie it's not real, it's playing tricks on you!" Bill said, grabbing his shoulders as I hugged him from behind, cal,ING him down.
"Hello?" We heard a girls voice from upstairs.
"Help me somebody, please" she cried, searching for someone to help. The boys made their way to the stairs as I pushed them out of the way and walked ahead of them. I needed someone to help me when I was in trouble but no one did.
I need to help her. I quickened my pace as I headed up the stairs, the boys not far behind. I looked down the hall as I saw a girl lying in a doorway.
"B-Betty?" Bill asked, looking at her in horror.
"Ripsome?" Richie asked, just like Bill did. As we slowed our pace and advanced towards the room. She let out a high pitched scream as she was dragged farther into the room.
We all walked a little faster towards where she was and looked inside, not realizing Eddie quietly calling for us, or the door slamming behind us. "Where the fuck did she go? She was just here!" Richie complained, in shock and confused at how she was just gone.
SLAM. The door shut itself fast, all of us dashing to try and open it.
"AAAAHHHH!" We heard Eddie yell loudly.
"EDDIE!!!" I screamed, grabbing the door knob and twisting, trying to open the door again, but to no success.
Bill and I hardly had time to realize Richie walking into another room, hearing Eddies voice calling him. I turned around realizing Richie was no longer behind me.
"Bill?" I asked slowly, causing him to turn around too. "Where, is Richie?"
"Oh god" he said under his breath, as we looked into another room just as the door slammed just like the other one.
"Richie No!" Bill shouted dashing for the handle.
"Bill?! Y/n?! Open the door!" Richie shouted from the other side. Suddenly we didn't hear Richie knocking or shouting anymore.
"Oh f-fuck! W-What do we do?!" Bill asked worriedly as I pawed the door like a puppy who's been left inside for too long. "I don't know but we need them back. All of a sudden we heard Richie scream and he came crashing through the door, landing at our feet.
"Richie, Jesus, thank fuck" I muttered under breath as I helped him stand properly.
Suddenly a mattress began shaking and Eddies head popped out of it, we all stared, shocked at what we were seeing.
"You wanna play loogie?" He asked, his head shaking as blood spilled out of his mouth and the bottom of the mattress. Making its way towards us. We turned around and there three doors. Not scary. Scary. Very scary. We all looked at each other and ran for the door labeled not scary.
"Where's my shoe?" We heard a soft voice call. Bill turned on the lights to reveal Betty Ripsome. Cut in half and hanging by her wrists. We closed it and Bill assured us that there's nothing to be afraid of, and that this isn't real. We all burst through the door again and to our great surprise the hall was empty this time.
"Where's Eddie?" Richie asked quietly.
I replied with a simple "shit" and we ran down the hallway and down the stairs to where we heard screaming coming from.we ran into the kitchen and Richie grabbed my hand to comfort himself at the sight. We all just stared, shocked, as the clown turned to us and spoke to Bill.
"This isn't real enough for you Billy?" He asked, exaggerating a sad look, "I'm not real enough for you?...it was real enough for Georgie!" He laughed maniacally as he came running for us, being stopped as Bev stabbed him in the side of his head, right at the corner of his eye, causing the pole thing to come out the other side of his head.
He pretended to cry and we all ran to Eddie, who was sitting against some cupboards with a broken arm. I frowned and hugged him, just relieved he was alive.
The clown straightened up and turned around, it's face screwed up now, but it still looked kind of funny the way it's eyes went wonky as it turned around again and slashed bens stomach, making him bleed.
The clown left, Bill running after it and me running after Bill. We saw the well, downstairs in the basement. We know where it is now.
We ran back upstairs and Richie was going to snap Eddies arm back into place.
"I'm gonna snap your arm back into place!" He said confidently.
"Do not fucking touch me! Do not touch me!" Eddie yelled angrily. Then screaming in pain as Richie counted to three and snapped it. Beverly cringing beside me. We all left and soon Eddies mom showed up after we got away from the well house.
"You! You did this! You know how delicate he is" She said grabbing Eddies un-injured wrist and gesturing to the rest of us.
"We were attacked M-M-Mrs. K" Bill said, trying to explain.
"No don't try and blame anyone but yourselves!" She shrieked loudly opening the door for Eddie and shoving him in. Accidentally dropping her keys.
"Here let me get that for you" Bev offered, politely.
"Don't!" She screamed in an awful high pitched tone. Breaking even my ear drums.
"Oh I've heard of you ms. Marsh and I don't want a dirty girl like you touching my son!" She yelled, loudly. "Your all monsters and Eddie is done with you, you hear? DONE!" She turned to leave.
"How dare you speak to us that way!" I shouted, my anger issues getting the best of me.
"Excuse me?" She asked, turning back around.
"No you heard me, but I'll repeat myself. How dare you. How dare you get up in Beverly's face, how dare you accuse her of being a slut based on rumours and how dare you verily assault minors, or anyone for that matter" I said not even trying to stop my anger anymore. I just made myself sound grown up and adult like, my mom would be proud.
"You, ms. L/n, don't ha-" I cut her off
"My mom always said not to take anyone's shit, especially from adults thinking they can intimidate you and you, 'ma'am' don't intimidate me" I said, stepping up from behind the group to face her, Eddie was staring at me, the window rolled down to hear what was happening. He didn't seem to be complaining though.
My anger issues were boiling.
"You don't have the right to talk to me like that" eddies mother yelled pointing her finger in my face. I pushed her hand away from my face and replied calmly.
"You don't have the right to talk to us that way, you get what you give out Mrs. K. I can't apologize for standing up for myself and my friends." I say as use ignores me and gets in her car.
"Rude children these days, they have absolutely no manners what so ever!" I heard her say as she closed the car door and sped off down the street.
I was angry and breathing heavily.
Everyone was looking at me like I'm insane. " Jesus, it's not that big a deal people. The same thing happened to me in Canada, that's why I'm not afraid to stand up to adults." I explained as we walked onto the road. "It is kind of a big deal, no one else here had the guts" Mike said quietly.
"Yeah well, I'd prefer not to have the guts to, cause that would mean I wouldn't have had to learn the hard way to stand sup to adults too." I said, shrugging my shoulders
"T- The point is, w-we saw the saw the well and next time we'll be better p-prepared" Bill said, turning to face us all. This is not gonna end well.
"No! No next time Bill! Your insane!" Stanley shouted angrily.
"Why, we all know no one else is gonna do anything!" Bev shouted back.
"I'm sorry who invited Molly Ringwald into the group?" Richie asked angrily as Beb shot him the middle finger.
"Real world people. Time to face facts! Georgie is dead! Stop trying to get us killed too!" Richie yelled angrily I looked at him, for a moment shocked.
"Richie!" I yelled.
"N-no t-take it back" Bill yelled, poking Richie's chest.
"Your scared, we all are but take it back!" Bill continued pushing Richie backwards.
"You couldn't save him but you can still save yourself." Richie pushed Bill back, oh lord.
"Richie stop, it's not gonna end well" I said quietly, suddenly knowing what was gonna happen.
Bill swung, hitting Richie in the nose, causing Richie to fall over.
"Stop! This is what it wants! It wants to divide us! We were all together when we hurt it, that's why we're still alive', Beverly said, coming between the fighting teens.
"Yeah? Well I plan to keep it that way"  Richie said, shouldering Bill and walking to his bike.
Everyone else following.
"Mike..."Bev said quietly.
"Guys...I can't do this" Mike said, turning to look at us. "My granddad was right, I'm an outsider, I gotta stay that way" he said, turning around and leaving the three of us there alone.
Bill, Bev and I all decided to go home and talk about this later. I went home and thought about how much of a mess this is. What are we all gonna do this summer without each other?
I don't know, I mean, some of them are mad at bill but I'm not mad at anyone, and I don't think anyone is mad at me either. I think everyone is mad at Bill besides Beverly and I. Other than that I don't think anyone is mad at anyone. But, I'm not gonna leave Bill on his own, and neither will Bevvie I'm sure.

A/N Ik y/n arguing with Mrs. K was a little much but I wanted to write in what I would've done considering this story was based off myself. Just with your name. But thanks for reading and I enjoy crushing your dreams.