14

A/n
Sorry thought that picture was cute.....I'll just go now....

This morning I was dressed in a black tank top with a black crop top over it and blue short shorts. My hair is in a tight high ponytail and a teal ribbon tied around the hair elastic that's holding it in place.
At the moment I'm sitting at my dining room table eating cereal at ten o'clock in the morning.
I was going to hang out the losers.
It had been two or three days since I hung out with Zane. We hung out the next day as well.
I don't remember what we did though. But that's okay. Considering most days I don't remember what I had for breakfast. I also hung out with Richie at the arcade yesterday.
He wasn't happy that I hung out with Zane. I don't know why though. Zane's cool.
I finished up my cereal and put the bowl in the sink, walking back upstairs and grabbing a pair of black doc martens and running back downstairs to put them on near the door.
At the moment my dad hadn't been home in four days and my mom was at work, while my brother sulked in his room with two of his friends.
"Conrad! I'm going out! Tell mom for me will ya?!" I hollered as I cupped my hands around my mouth so he would hear me better.
"Yeah whatever! Will do!" He shouted back through his closed door.
I sighed and walked out the door towards Beverly's house. I told her I would come get her today and we would walk to where we said we would meet up today.
I reached her door and knocked lightly then hearing foot steps, running ones, to be exact come towards the door and it swung open and I was greeted with a pair of arms being thrown around me.
I hugged back as I greeted the red headed girl who's arms were tightly holding my there.
"Hi to you too" I laughed quietly. Smiling. "You ready to go?"
She let go of me and nodded slightly.
My smile faltered as I saw her tears eyes. "What's wrong?" I asked worriedly "I'll kill whoever upset you, I swear to god" I say seriously.
"Um...I-I'm moving to Portland." She started, stuttering slightly as she tried not to cry.
"What?!" I shouted in shock.
"Yeah, I'm going to live with my aunt because I have nowhere else to stay" she explained sadly.
wrong answer.
"You don't have to go, I actually was talking with my mom a little while ago. She had said you could stay with us. And I'm totally sure I could force her into adopting you" I was serious. She said Bev could stay with us. And she probably would adopt her. Probably. I'm almost totally sure of it.
"I know, but I don't know if I can" she said, a tear falling down her cheek.
I wiped it off for her and pulled her into another hug. I hugged back tighter than the first hug and we stayed like that for a little bit.
She pulled away and looked at me, she smiled slightly and thanked me.
"Thanks y/n, you always know how to make me feel better" she cooed gratefully. I smiled back and took her hand.
We walked to the place we were meeting in mostly silence.
When we reached out destination everyone was already it was a river, and we were sitting on the bank in tall grass where there were a few logs to sit on.
"Hey ladies, what's with the hold up?" Richie asked, smirking his usual Tozier smirk.
I rolled my eyes and sat down between Beverly and Richie.
"Sorry" I mumbled sarcastically. I'm not gonna tell him why unless Bevvie tells me to.
"I'm sorry, I just needed her to wait a minute with me, I needed to calm down" she apologized politely and honestly.
"W-what do you mean, B-Beverly?" Bill asks worriedly, his eyes darting to me and back to Beverly where they remained for a little while.
"Um, I was...well...am upset because I'm moving to Portland. To live with my aunt." She explained to them. They gasped and frowned, we all got upset and talked about it for a little.
I suggested that I could get my mom to let her stay with us. Beverly loved the idea, as did everyone else.
Then she could stay. And she would stay with me! That would be great. So of course I'll be making sure my mom says okay.
Eventually the subject of the clown came into conversation. Beverly started explaining what it was like to be 'floating'.
She explained that she saw us when we were older. Back in the cistern.
We were scared, but she didn't know why.
"S-s-swear it." Bill said, standing up and looking around at us all. "Swear that if it comes back, if it's not dead, w-we'll come back too" he suggests confidently.
Slowly the rest of us stand up and agree too.
Bev and I being the first to stand up. Of course.
Bill grabs a piece of broken glass off of the ground and cuts each of our left hands.
We all hold hands in a circle, making a promise that we'll all come back if IT does. When we finish with our promise circle we all continue talking until one by one, we all have to leave.
Now it was just Bev, Bill and I.
"We gotta go" Beverly says quietly. Standing up she walks towards me.
We start walking away and the cutest thing ever happens.
Bill finally decided to stick in his tampon and he ran after us.
Well.....Beverly actually. But still.
She turned around and he kissed her, it took her by surprise at first, but then she put her hand on his cheek and kissed him back.
I'm just over here gagging slightly, but also fan-girling....because...my ship. Obviously
I smiled as Beverly told him goodbye and walked back to me, a huge smile on her face.
"So?" I teased happily, nudging her shoulder and walking down the path with her.
"So?" She says back as we walk.
"So?! Was it nice? Is he good? Ohmygosh I have so many questions!!!!" I shout flailing my arms in excitement as I shout.
"Shut..uuup" she laughs as her cheeks flame a bright red and she tries to cover it.
"Then answer my questions!" I say, nearly knocking her over.
"Fine...it was........................" Ten minutes later."........awesome....."
Kidding not ten minutes, maybe like four seconds.
I giggle at her reply as she continues answering my second question.
"Ugh, yes, he's good. Are you satisfied?" (God I hope your satisfied.......sorry I love Hamilton....I'll go)
"Very" I reply happily as we reach her house.
I hug her tightly and smile at her reassuringly. "Bev I swear on my life that I'll do everything I fuckin can to make sure you can stay with us" I tell her, I hope she knows I will do everything I can.
"Thanks, I know" she says, offering me a small friendly smile. To which I returned and she walked into her apartment.
I walked home, trying to think of the perfect way to ask my parents if Beverly can stay with us.
I walk inside and to the kitchen where I can hear my mom humming 'under pressure' by Queen and David Bowie.
I give her a small smile before sitting down and speaking.
I have to do this. She had to say yes. Beverly needs to be with her friends, we're all she has left.
"Hey mom?" I ask, watching her facial expressions expertly while I ask my question.
"Hm?" She replies, stopping her tune and looking at me.
"Hear me out. This is so important that you listen and think about it. Okay?" I ask giving her the most serious and begging look ever.
"What is it?" She asks cautiously as she sits across from me.
"Well....Beverly, she's moving to Portland to live with her aunt. But she can't go. She doesn't know or trust them, and she'll hate it. I know it. She was crying. Mom can she stay here? Our friends are all she has. She needs us and we need her. Can she stay with us? Mom please?" I beg, tears welling up in my own eyes as I speak in a rush.
"Well...you'll have to get her to talk to her aunt. But I don't mind at all" my mom says, wiping off my tears of fear of her answer. My face was now covered in tears, until she said yes.
"Really?" I ask happily, wiping off my own tears and giving her a massive hug.
"Yes" she says simply. "And you should call and tell her to talk to her aunt about it" my mom tells me.
I'm,editable I run off towards the phone without a second thought.
I dial her number and wait till she picks up.
"Hello?" She says into the phone.
I smile and deliver the news. "WOMAN SPEAK TO YOUR AUNT MY MOM SAID YES!!!! YOU CAN STAY WITH US AS LONG AS YOUR AUNT SAYS OKAY!!!!" I scream happily, happy tears welling up in my eyes as I finish.
"WHAAAAATTTTT??!!" She yells back excitedly, and I can hear her happy sobs and then my own.
"Yeah, talk to your aunt about it" I tell her through my tears.
By now both of us were crying happily. Totally sobbing with joy.
"Okay...I'll call you back when I finish talking to her?" She questions, her sobs almost completely stopping for a moment before I tell her sure and she starts crying again. She was totally shocked that she was allowed to stay. She couldn't believe it. She hung up and I continue to cry by the phone happily.
I run over and hug my mom who had been sitting there watching me the entire time.
She hugs back and tells me that if she's allowed to stay, we will be clearing out dads office for her since he's never home anyway.
I love that about my mom. My dad doesn't get a say about most matters simply because he's never home.
If he were home more often she would let him have an opinion and a say about what goes on.
But most days he's from on business trips, with him working as a shipping guy. Y'know? Ships stuff off to places, and sailing takes a while, it's not just a one day thing.
Around an hour later I hear the phone ring.
I had sat at the table drawing what Beverly's room would look like, until the phone rang.
I jumped up and ran for the phone.
"Hello?" I said hurriedly.
"ShE sAiD yES!!" Beverly shouted. I stopped in my tracks, THANK GOD.
"REALLY?!' I yelled back. I felt more tears coming on, but blinked them back quickly.
"YEAH IT TOOK A LITTLE CONVINCING BUT SHE SAID SHE UNDERSTANDS THAT HER FRIENDS ARE WHAT I NEED AND ARE MY FAMILY MORE THAN HER" she explained happily "I mean....it's true" she said as she quieted her voice.
"Yeah, she understands that it's hard for children to just get up and walk away from the people we need most" I say, trying to remain calm.
I let out a happy scream and she does the same.
We talk for al title while about her room and what things are gonna be like. We decide that tomorrow I'm gonna go over to her place and help her pack and bring her stuff over to my house.
When we hang up I run and tell my mom the news.
My mom got excited and we started clearing out my dads office for her.
We decided Bev would stay in my room until we find a place for this stuff.
I went to bed happily, drifting off to sleep, dreaming of Beverly staying and all of us staying happy.

A/n
Yayayayayayayayaya Bevvie gets to stay in my story.