16

By now it was the weekend and we had started putting Bev's room together. So far it was just her bed and side tables.
I was carrying in her new vibrant blue and green lamps, while my mom and dad brought up a big but also blue dresser.
Beverly was so happy to be living with us now.
She was bringing up a little rug to put in front of her dresser while I plugged in her lamps.
The two of us exchanged happy smiles and went downstairs to grab a drink.
We sat at the table and I showed her the plan I had for the records that will be going on her wall.
She loved my idea, where they would be hanging above her bed and accessible at anytime.
Just so we can still listen to them when we want to.
"So you like it? The idea?" I ask her excitedly.
She nods quickly "I love it!" Her exclaim confident and sure of her answer.
I smile and nod myself, putting my glass in the sink with Bev's we go back upstairs to grab the records.
We hang them all up on the wall above her bed in rows.
By the time we finish, Beverly's desk and dresser are both already set up, the dresser having a mirror hanging above it. And the desk being green and blue with her keyboard on it already.
We finished with her room and went downstairs. I wanted to make some cookies. Don't ask why I kind of just like cookies. Great.
So I get my baking ingredients out and start with my flour.
Then adding all my other ingredients to the proper measures and mixing all of it together.
I put my cookies in the oven and made icing.
I had decided to make sugar cookies and butter cream icing.
I dyed the icing purple and put it in the fridge so it wouldn't go liquid-y from being out for too long.
I let my cookies cool off and Beverly helped me ice them.
I'm kind of a mastaaaa at icing things.
I covered my cookie in purple puffs of icing until it looked like a Purple Heart shaped cloud.
We iced all of our cookies and put them in the fridge to bring to school tomorrow.
Only for the losers club though;))))))
Hah, you think I'm sharing with the other assholes at my school? Not a fucking chance.
Bev and I go back upstairs to see her room.
My parents were just finishing up with her duvet cover.
I smile and give my mom a big hug.
She smiles and returns it tightly before giving one to Beverly too.
I don't think they cared that Beverly and I literally left them to work on her room while we made cookies.
That's good though, that they don't care.
That means their not mad at us.
We help finish up with putting all of Beverly's new clothes away, and grabbing our second record player from my room, because I have two.
After we finish with all that Beverly and I hang out in her room listening to ballroom blitz.
Right now we're just sitting at her desk while she tries to teach me how to play piano.
I told her I'd teach her basic drawing skills if she taught me basic piano songs.
And for the rest of the day we just worked on art and piano and fun.
We am kind of excited to give the cookies to our friends tomorrow. I want to know how good they are.
Probably amazing. Let's be honest.

A/n
I hate this I should actually stop writing. Jesus.