15

A/n
Sorry, I like this meme I don't know why.

Today is the first day of school. I was woke. Up early by my mom as she was leaving for work.
"Hey, sweetie you have to get up now okay?" Her soft voice cooed.
I groaned and elbowed Beverly slightly who as well, mumbled something rude to me for the jab in the side I gave her.
Bev had been staying with us for a week and we had finished painting her room. Now we were buying her new furniture because my mom decided 'no way is she gonna keep that old stuff, she gets a new shot with a new style' and I was left feeling happy for my best friend. Of course I didn't feel left out because I agreed.
And my mom said we can get me some more band or movie posters because she didn't want me to feel like she was giving the new addition to the family more than me.
But I understand.
Beverly is in need of better than she had. She deserves it and I'm gonna help her with her room decor. She asked for my help anyway, so I won't be barging in on her style business.
Oh, this is my room:))))

And yes, this is actually an 80s bedroom

It as pretty and I was totally in love with it. It was my personality shoved into one bedroom design. My parents had let me redecorate it last year and this was the end result. Plus some added posters and art.
But this is what Beverly's room will look like when we finish it.

I planned on hanging some of my old records on her wall. Some ones that I didn't really listen to anymore and we're making it so that we can take them down and listen to them still if we wanted too.
She said that would be a great idea and we planned out how many we wanted and where they would go.
But right now she was dragging me out of bed by my ankles.
Only half kidding.
Once she got me t actually get up. We got dressed.
I was sharing my clothes with her, because I have a lot.
And because she doesn't have that many and cause we're girls and that's what we do.
But it doesn't matter.
I throw on some black short shorts and a tie dye crop top with a black tank top underneath.
It was a cute combination. Better than I expected.
I look over at Beverly who had changed into a purple dress with white flowers on it that went just above her knees.
I grabbed her a pair of white doc martens from my closet and I grabbed my black ones and we headed downstairs for cereal and bagels.
I was pouring my cereal as Beverly tells a joke and I spill the milk all over the counter as I tear up from all my giggling.
"Seriously y/n?" She says through her snorts or laughter.
"Shut up beaverly" I joke, causing us both to laugh harder and harder.
I clean up my mess and eat my cereal.
I grab my backpack full of new school supplies, as does Bev and we walk out the door.
I grab my bike and Bev grabs her own.
So we start off down the street.
"Hey Bev?" I ask loud enough for her to hear me.
The girl in question turns her head to look at me quickly.
"Race ya!" I say, speeding off faster, trying to beat her to school.
"Y/n! Not fair! Haha" she shouts as she comes after me just as fast.
She passes me just as we reach the school.
I groan in frustration as I stop beside her.
She won.
"What was that? I win? Like always?" She teases, pinching my cheek gently.
I frown and pout, crossing my arms over chest in defeat.
"Shut up" I giggle as I try to maintain a straight face.
"Come on, let's go find the others" she suggests happily as she grabs my hand and starts walking to where we assumed they would be hanging out.
We walk to the tree near the front of the building where we see Bill, Ben, Stanley, and Eddie. Mike isn't there because he's homeschooled and Richie isn't there, because I don't know why. I'm assuming it's because he just hasn't gotten here yet, but I'll ask.
"Heh hey hey:))" I say as Bevvie and I stop in front of the group.
"Hey Bev, hey N/n" Ben says with a small grin on his adorable little face.
I return the gesture of the smile and turn to the others.
"H-hey guys" Bill stutters, happiness in his voice, probably because Bev stayed.
He gives her a tight hug and tells her he's glad she's staying with us.
Stanley waves and gives her a hug also before turning to me and giving me a small hug too.
"Don't want you to feel left out now do we?" Eddie jokes as he too, gives me a hug.
I smile and give a small chuckle before nodding.
"Where's Tozier?" I ask, my eyes darting between all the boys.
They only just shrugged weakly before I heard the voice of the boy who I was looking for.
"Right here sweet heart, you don't think I'd let you miss too much of me do ya?" I heard the flirty voice of the boy behind me say. I blushed slightly, hopefully unnoticeably and turned around. "No, I know you wouldn't let me down Tozier" I said half sarcastically, embracing him tightly.
"Course not doll" he smirked as he let me go.
We hung out for a little longer until we heard the bell ring and we walked inside the school and towards our lockers.
I opened mine and shoved all my crap into it, grabbing only my binder, pencil case, and a few not books before closing it again and turns to Eddie who's locker was only three down from my own.
"Thank god we have first period science together, I hate having classes on my own." He informs me as I latch onto his arm just in case myself or the small boy was swept into the crowd.
"Nah, I think Bill is in this class too, but I'm not for sure" I say a little loudly over the voices of the other kids. (or should I say cultists?)
I walk into our class and let Eddies arm go.
We sit down next to bill who was at the back,chiding behind two girls who were giggling high pitched ugly giggles.
Eddies giggle is better. But that's cause he's an actual smol cinnamon roll.
I smile at bill as we sit down and take out our science notebooks as requested.
The teacher intruded herself and we were to play a little game before starting actual science class.
Basically we sat in a circle and we have to say three things about us.
When it got to Eddie he said "I'm Eddie and I have asthma, I absolutely despise germs and I have the best friends ever" I smiled at his last fact and realized it was my turn to speak.
"Um my name is y/n and, I'm good at art, I have an adorable doge de Bordeaux puppy, her name is massacre. And I also have seven of the worlds greatest people as my friends" I smile sweetly and look over at Bill and Eddie who are both already smiling at me happily. I shrug in sarcasm as if to say 'I know, I know that was good'.
A little while after we started actual science. But, only review from last year.
Ms. Geraoland said she wanted to make sure we rembered everything from last year before she taught us stuff from this year.
She actually was a pretty cool teacher, in her late twenties.
She was funny and believed that we would learn best if we were interested in what we were doing, so she tried to make it fun for us as best she could.
It was kind of fun I will admit.
We go through the rest of the day, I had two classes with Richie.
Math and language.
Of course, we didn't pay attention. We sat in the back of the class making paper airplanes and boats.
Oh god. Why did we do that? I don't know.
Why was it funny? I don't know.
But by the end of he day when Bev and I got home, we just sat in my room and listened to my records that we had set aside for Bev's wall.