Epilogue

You know, if someone had told me that in the future I would end up marrying Trash mouth Tozier, I would've scoffed in their faces and told them they were lunatics.
But now, as I sit on the couch, with my husband Richie Tozier leaning over to plant a chaste kiss to my lips as he heads out the door for work, I wouldn't have it any other way. Our five year old daughter Cora sitting beside me, jumping up excitedly to give her father a hug before he leaves.
"Bye sweetheart" he says softly, returning her gentle hug.
"See ya doll" he says, leaning down for a final, soft kiss before exiting the house.
I guess you could say we're happy. Happy the way our lives turned out. And yes, we still are in touch with the losers club. Still as close as ever. We all still go on adventures, and our little ones hang out often.
Eddies daughter Morgan, is best friends with Cora and hang out almost every day. Even when not at school. Beverly and Bill aren't sure about kids yet and Stan is with a great guy. They have a dog. His name is Ash.
Mike is with s lovely woman, he decided the farm would be good pay, and it would leave a big yard for future children. Ben is taking it slow, he just got out of a relationship and is currently interested in his career.
All of us turned out great. And nobody expected the call in the middle of the night, Mike, telling us that penny wise, had indeed returned as we all feared he would. But it only just made us all the more determined to defeat him again.  Because we're a team. And we're all in this together. And we'll always be there for each other. Because that's who we are. We're better together.

___________

That was extremely hard to write. It's so hard saying goodbye to a story you've been working on for so long.

If any of my readers ever want to talk or make a friend, or have any questions about this story, or any of my other ones, you can DM me on my instagram. The link to it is in my bio.