[6] Party Drama

Just before you start reading, this will be switching from Past and Present, I will try to make it clear for you though, just in case you were confused :)

----------------------------------

PAST:

Every Saturday there is a party in a cabin, this Saturday, it was our cabin. it is 20 minutes before people arrive, I'm wearing a cute black skater dress, a black cardigan with minimal makeup, and I decided just to curl my hair and leave it down.

"You excited y/n?" Ash sat next to me on the couch, "yeah totally, no yeah I am, should be fun." I half smiled, knowing something bad is going to happen.

PRESENT:

I'm currently sat on the bathroom floor with the door locked, once again crying my eyes out, I cant believe my best friend would betray me like that. All I know is, I don't think I'm ever talking to her again.

PAST:

Ashley's POV:

Everybody started arriving so I cranked up the music and poured myself a beer, so what if I'm underage? I can do what I want. Y/n was pouring herself a beer too, Gerard walked up to her and they flirted for a few minutes, I don't get why they cant just become a couple already.

Y/n went to talk to some of the girls in our cabin so I decided to ask Gerard how they were going, I put my beer down on the table, "So Gerard, you going to ask y/n out again?" After he took a sip of his beer he placed it on the table "Yeah I'm probably going to ask her tonight."

Maddy's POV:

I see y/n walking away from Gerard and Ashley, now is the time to do it. I quickly head to the table and find their beers. After dropping a drug into each of their beers I ran off to the corner of the room to watch it all unfold.

Not even a minute after they finished their drinks, they began making out. I smirk instantly.

Gerard's POV:

I take the last sip of my beer and continue to talk to Ashley, as she's putting down her finished beer down, when she looks back at me my vision goes blurry and she looks like y/n so I decide to lean in, after a second she starts kissing back and it turns into a full blown make out session.

Corbyn's POV:

I say goodbye to my friends, and turn towards the beer table, I look next to the table and see Gerard and my fucking sister making out, how could she do this to y/n! I run towards y/n, who's back is turned away from them "Y/n!" "Oh hey Corbyn-"

"Y/n we don't have time for this" "How you been?" "Y/n shut the hell up and turn around!" she turns slightly confused at my behaviour and sees them making out against a wall. She just runs towards them. Oh shit what is she going to do?

Y/n's POV:

I reach them, slapping Ashley round the face and then punch Gerard square in the jaw. I start balling my eyes out and run towards the bathroom.

PRESENT:

I Get up off the floor and go through my makeup bag, I find the razor that I haven't had to use for a month. I pull up my cardigan sleeve to reveal the old cuts, I begin to make fresh cuts, slicing along my arm.