[15] Pizza Night

It is the morning after the dance and all the girls in the cabin are packing and taking posters down etcetera. After 10 minutes of packing everybody grabs their bags and heads outside to the bus, you began to pick up your pace when you spotted Gerard talking to his band members who had stayed the night since it was too late to drive back by the time the dance was over.

When you reached him you pulled him into a hug, wrapped your arms around his neck and gave him a short but sweet kiss. After pulling away you were both as red as tomato, "have you two fucked yet?" Frank suddenly blurts out of nowhere. "Frank Anthony Thomas Iero Jr." Gerard glared at him clearly annoyed.

"What? It's a standard question" he shrugged, you just backed away quickly "gotta Ryan Ross" you uttered and sprinted towards Ashley, almost knocking her over. "You're lucky I caught you or we'd both be on the floor right now" Ashley stated, "thanks pete" you grinned. "Who's pete?" She asked, "No one..."

Ashley turned around to talk to Zach and Corbyn so you decided to put your bags in the back of the bus, you walked back towards them to see Corbyn nudging Ashley.

"Are you crying?" He laughs, "No I'm just allergic to emotions okay? Lay off." She states, you giggle "You gonna miss someone a little too much?" you asked wiggling your eyebrows and winking "Oh shut up" she joked, you smirked obviously amused.

I walked back to the guys to be instantly greeted by Frank "hey darling-"

"Call me darling again and I will break your neck."

Gerard walked over and side hugged me "Darling?"

"Yes dear?" I replied.

Corbyn's POV:

I walked around looking for my sister when I saw Zach kissing a girl- wait a minute, that girl is Ashley! What the fuck? I thought they were just friends, man are they going to get the silent treatment I sighed.

*10 minutes later*

Everybody bundled onto the bus and sat next to their friends, Ashley was sat at the back talking to boys, deja vu much? You sat near the front next to Gerard with Frank and Mikey in front of you while Bob and Ray are sat behind you.

You suddenly gasped.

"What? is something wrong?" Gerard asked you concerned.

"I just remembered we're dating."

"You're an idiot" He stated while rolling his eyes.

The rest of the bus ride was pure banter, laughing and swapping life stories and talking about the band. Before you know it you've arrived at your home town.

*three days later*

You and Ashley decided to move in together so you were closer to school and further away from your mum. "It's been three days Y/n, three days!" she said shoving three of her fingers into my face, she's been going on at me for a while now since her brother is giving her the silent treatment and she doesn't even know why.

I opened the apartment door and ushered her in before shutting the door behind us and locking it, she ran to the kitchen and grabbed her huge jar of Nutella that she got for Christmas which included her name on the side. She grabbed a spoon, sat on the counter and dug in.

"I'm going to get the mail, I'll be back in a sec Ash" She just mumbled in response, mouth full of Nutella.

I reached down and grabbed the mail and headed back upstairs, as soon as I closed our front door I heard the front door of the apartment opposite open and someone shouting at someone to 'just shut up and get the mail' you quote.

*Friday; two days later*

Ashley grabbed her phone and keys off of the counter, "I'm just going to have a margarita, what about you?" She asked looking back at you, one hand on the door handle. "I'll have F/P" (That means Favourite Pizza by the way so just read it as what you want I guess haha). She opened the door and we bumped into the people that live across from us, "sorry" a familiar voice said. You looked up to be greeted by Gerard and the rest of his band behind him.

You ended up getting pizza together and talking once again. Frank made a group chat with all of you in, including Corbyn. Mikey stayed quite most of the time, Gerard was bragging about some new phone he got while Ashley was practically screaming about how much she loves food.

Overall it was a pretty good night.