[23] All Good Things Have Have To Come To An End

A/N - That photo I literally squad goals lmao 😂

----------------

*9 pm*

You, Frank and Gee have been hanging out watching movies for the past hour, your legs are on Gerard's lap while your head is on Frank's legs, a funny scene happens and you start laughing almost falling off the couch so Frank quickly saves you and you giggle and peck his cheek "my hero." He laughs. Gerard more jealous than ever. After the movie, Frank goes to his room so you follow Gerard to his room and you quickly fall asleep, Gee not speaking to you at all in the process.

You wake up at around 2 am and go into the kitchen, Frank is sat at the dining table drinking a glass of water, so you grab yourself one and sit opposite him starting a conversation.

An hour later you go back into Gerard's room to see his sleeve rolled up a little, you completely forgot about the cuts until now, but it seemed like there were new cuts. A tear rolled down your cheek and you ran back to the kitchen, you needed to talk to someone, Frank was no longer there, so you sat there crying for a while before feeling sleepy again so you strolled to Gee's room and fell asleep again.

When you woke up, Gerard was already awake, sat at the foot of the bed facing the wall with his head in his hands, "Gee?" You asked worried and he didn't even move, you sat up, crawled over and sat next to him, it's now or never I guess "why do you cut?"

He turned to look at you quickly and you can tell that he's sad "because I want to die y/n."

"Why? Your family loves you, your brother loves you, and your friends love you."

He started to look angry "you don't get it y/n." He practically shouted while standing up.

"I do Gee-"

"No. Just... No y/n. Look I think we should break up"

SMASH. Your heart instantly shattered into tiny pieces like a broken mirror. "H- W-Why- I- I don't understand, Is this my fault?" Tears brimming your eyes.

"I- seeing you with Frank all close and flirting it's just- well yes. Yes it is your fault y/n! W-wait you're cheating on me aren't you!" He yells, eyes burning with rage.

"Of course not Gee! I love you" you shout.

He just shouts louder than ever in response "how could you love me? Nobody does? I'm pathetic and a waste of a human." You didn't know how to react, how could he be saying these things about himself, you just got up and left the room.

Frank, Ray, Bob & Mikey heard everything and looked at you sympathetically, Frank hugged you as you snuggled into his embrace, starting to cry. Other than Ashley, Frank is your best friend, he's so kind and he genuinely loves you and you love him as a friend of course, you'd never cheat on Gerard, you still can't believe he'd say that.

Gerard's POV:
Why did I brake up with y/n I know she'd never cheat on me. I'm so fucking dumb and a huge asshole, I don't deserve her, she shouldn't be with someone like me anyway, maybe this is for the best.

Frank's POV:

*4 hours later*

I still can't believe they broke up, they are the ultimate couple. Gerard has already gone back to drinking, me and the guys tried to get him to stop earlier but he won't listen to us. I somehow need to get y/n and Gerard back together, them being apart is tearing him apart, I don't know how much longer he can survive for, who will help me though?

Ashley! Of course she will, she loves them together, plus she's y/n's best friend so she could know secrets and stuff like that, she probably misses him and I know for a fact that he misses her, this plan is perfect, but first I need to try to help Gerard because the state that he's in currently is bad.

*2 hours later*

(still Frank's POV)

I got Gerard to cut back on the drinking, not much but still a lot, bottle after bottle. I told Ashley the plan an hour ago and she is on board luckily. We're all planning on hitting the beach in an hour or so. that's when our plan will commence.