[18] Sleepover

You and Ashley barge into their apartment startling them all. "I thought the door was locked?" Gerard asks.

"It was locked." Ashley starts. "A magician never reveals their secret" I finished, I winked.

"First, we make popcorn!" Ray shouts and runs off somewhere, probably the kitchen. "What movie do you want to watch? Scream, IT, Carrie, Jigsaw, The Ring, Saw, Friday the 13th?" Frank asks excited?

Gerard shouts "High School Musical!" Ash looks at him and screams "Yes!!!!"

"Is my boyfriend secretly an 11 year old girl?" You mumble to yourself as Ray runs in with popcorn and jumps onto the couch. Frank sits on the end, Ashley next to him, then you, then Gerard. Mikey, Ray and Bob are sat on the other couch. The first song from HSM starts to play and Ashley stands up and starts shouting the lyrics along with Troy and Gabriella. "Calm down Ash" you say and pull her back down so she's sitting.

The third movie ends and it's three o'clock in the morning, Bob, Gerard and Ray are already asleep so you grab your sleeping bag and lay down and fall asleep.

Nobody's POV:

Ashley is still awake on her phone texting Zach, Frank is pretending to be asleep and Mikey is reading fanfiction on his tablet. Ashley giggles at something Zach typed and Frank shouts "Ashley!" she screams and chucks her phone across the room. They both stare at the phone, then each other, then the phone, Frank bolts for the phone and grabs it, beginning to read the chat history. "No no no no!" Ashley shouts and jumps on top of Frank trying to grab the phone from him. Mikey looks up at them "This is the sort of thing that happens in Fanfiction."

Y/n's POV:

Soon everybody is woken up by their bickering. Nobody is getting back to sleep now thanks to them. "Let's play truth or dare?" Ray suggests, You and Gerard roll your eyes. Soon you were all sat in a circle on the floor. You stare at Bob "Bob, truth or dare?" he thinks for a moment "Dare."

You smirk at him "Go grab a broom and do your best tango" everyone bursts into fits of laughter and it doesn't stop until a few minutes after he finishes. You all compose yourselves "Frank, truth or dare?" Bob asks staring at him "Dare." he smirks "Yell out the first word that comes to mind right now" and almost instantly Frank screams at the top of his lungs "Sex!" You all stare at him with 'what the fuck' faces but soon burst into laughter again.

"Mikey!" Frank shouts and looks at him "Truth or Dare?" Mikey thinks for a moment "Dare."

Frank smirks "Twerk." Everyone laughs and all eyes go to Mikey as he stands up and twerks. "Ashley, Truth or Dare?" "Dare, I'm not a wimp." Everyone was too scared to be the first person to say Truth. "Text Corbyn and tell him you just lost your virginity." Everyone went wide eyed and stared between them both. Ashley froze for a moment "okay" she pulled out her phone and began to type and clicked send, we all clapped and cheered, we didn't think she'd actually do it. A few rounds later, everyone had atleast had three goes.

"No more truth or dare. Lets do karaoke!" You shout from out of nowhere. Gerard turns the karaoke machine on and hands two of the mic's to Frank and Mikey, they quietly choose a song and music starts to play.

Baby, can't you see I'm calling

A guy like you should wear a warning

It's dangerous, i'm falling

Out of nowhere they start doing a choreographed dance and Frank pulls Mikey close to him before pushing him away to continue to sing.

There's no escape, I cant wait

I cant wait, I need a hit

Baby give me it, you're dangerous

I'm loving it

Everyone is on the floor crying of laughter and some people are clapping because of their crappy choreography. Next up is Gerard and he chooses Umbrella by Rihanna (You may watch the video of Gerard singing umbrella on top of the screen, it's highly recommended that you do).

After he finishes singing everybody claps but this time its because he was actually good. like really good. "What the fuck Gee?" He sits down with an arm around you "what?"

"That was so good?" I stare at him in amazement.

"I know" he smirks.

Everybody soon fell asleep, at around 5 am. There was loud banging that woke everyone up two hours later, Gerard stumbled over everyone who was on the floor in their sleeping bags just waking up. He opened the door yawning and Corbyn sped inside past him towards everyone. "Please, do come in" Gerard said shutting the door "Ashley Mae Besson!" He shouts and holds his phone up "What the fuck is this!" Ashley scrunches up her face, confused and grabs the phone to read what he's on about. Everyone crowds around her and reads it too.

Holy shit, the text from truth or dare. "It was from- we were playing truth or dare" Ashley states, plus you aren't the boss of me so if it did happen you cant fucking come in here shouting like that! it's my life."

"Yeah, well I'm your big brother, I have to look out for you!" he argued. Suddenly a phone goes off and Mikey answers it "Hello?" Ashley and Corbyn are still shouting so Mikey shushes them. "Uh huh, Yeah, Oh my god! Yes, thank you!" He shouts and ends the call. "Who was it?" Ray asks.

"The record company we sent our demo to... They signed us!" He shouts and Gerard, Frank, Bob and Ray run to him, hugging each other while jumping up and down.