[11] My Fault?

"Please come back" I begged, just then Gerard's younger brother Mikey walked in, eyes tearing up. "This is all your fault!" He shouted, "How?" I can't believe him, why would it be my fault.

"He hasn't been happy with you, are you blind!" Instantly I felt pools of water starting to form in my eyes, luckily he stormed out so he didn't see. I look at a now sat up Gerard "Gee? Oh my god"

He just stared at me for a few seconds, not saying a word. "Ger?" He got up and left the room. Maybe it was my fault?

*later on*

Gerard has been avoiding me all day, I've decided to accept the fact that it was probably my fault. I turned around and bumped into someone muttering sorry, I looked up and saw his familiar hazel eyes. I've had enough of him avoiding me, I need to confront him. "Why do you keep pushing me away?" He just looked at you and sighed "I can't explain right now, but I need you to trust me." What did he mean?

"No I need a real answer!" I began to raise my voice now, "I think we should break up." It was like someone ripped my heart out and stomped on it a thousand times and just left it there, on the muddy ground. "I love you, you asshole, is that not enough?"

He just walked away, he didn't even fucking look sad, I guess I was worthless to him. "Go then, leave! See if I care!"

"Hey y/n what was that about?" Ashley asked pointing in the direction of where Gerard disappeared to. I couldn't speak, I just burst out crying onto her shoulder as she hugged me. After a few moments I decided I should probably try and tell her what happened since she probably was wondering why I was just crying for 10 minutes straight into her shoulder.

"H-He broke up with me Ash" I managed to get out before beginning to sob again, "Where the hell is he? I'm going to knock him out" (Better stay on that side of the street motherfucker, I'll knock you out. If you've seen that My Chemical Romance interview then you're an actual bean.)

"Ash calm down, I-I'm fine, honestly" You groaned, I just need some ice-cream and a movie.

She sympathetically looked at you and sighed, wrapping her arm around your shoulder "sure, what do you want to watch?" I smiled.

------------------------------

A/N - Just a filler chapter, I'm so sorry that it's so short,
ALSO HOLY SHHH OH MY GOD WE FRICKING REACHED 100 READS AND 30 VOTES OMG!!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU, IT JUST INSPIRES ME TO WRITE EVEN MORE SO TYSM ILY RAWR <3 Stay Alive Frens |-/