[25] Half Brother?

A/N - The famous Frerard kiss that Gerard initiated, you're welcome :)

Also another beautiful photo of them all #squadgoals xD
Frank looks like such a smol bean omg I cant.

Go follow my Instagram, I post memes and emo band edits so please go check out my account: @fronkoreomustdie <3

This chapter is a filler chapter so it's quite short whoops :)

------------------------------

Five hours later you're all sat on the floor of you're apartment, except Ashley, playing with a Ouija Board. "If you're here then open and close a door" Frank sighs, thinking its fake, Almost instantly a door opens and slams shut. Frank let out a girlish scream.

You and Corbyn look at the door to see an extremely drunk Ashley, Frank is curled up in the corner of the room, head hidden in his knees. "Ash I thought you said that you'll be fine" Corbyn hissed. "I-It was freeee."

"That's not what we asked" You rolled your eyes as you went to get some water and an aspirin.

"Is it m'birthday?" Ashley asked while flopping onto the couch, not before crashing into literally everything though. "Nope."

"... izzit ... yer birthday?" She suddenly broke out into a laughing fit and you all just stared at her "It's no ones birthday Ash" Corbyn confirmed.

"Nice tattoo" Ray pointed out to Ashley.

"I-I don't have a tattoo" Ashley drunk her water, slightly sobering up.

"Okay how drunk did you get?" You laughed.

Corbyn stormed out of the room huffing mumbling some thing along the lines of "It's not funny." You shrugged and packed up the Ouija Board, Frank still huddled up in the corner.

*Friday after school*

You got home and got changed, grabbing some food on the way, Corbyn talking to Ashley at the table making sure that she doesn't go to another party tonight. "Bye" you shout as you leave.

You're driving to your mothers house, you need to find out who your dad is, he left before you were born.

Half an hour later you arrived and got out of the car, running to the front door. Your mom opened the door "What do you want" she groaned, bottle in her hand. You rolled your eyes "Who is my father." Her eyes widened and her grip on the bottle slipped and smashed onto the ground. "Why would you ever want to see him, you think he'd even want to see you?"

"Please mum." You sighed. She mumbled something under her breath then complied.

"Your father had another family when he met me, we dated while he kept telling me that he was going to leave the other family. I eventually found out that I was pregnant, told him happily, he shouted, chucked things at me, packed up his things and left, haven't seen him since." She sighed, sipping her vodka. "What's his name?" You ask.

"Frank" She admits. You laugh to yourself, you have a friend called Frank "Full name? First name isn't enough mum, do you know how many Franks are in New Jersey?"

"Frank Iero."

You almost fainted, "F-Frank's m-my half brother?" you mumble as you run out of the door, climb into your car and turn on the engine.

*5:43 pm*

You arrived at your apartment building and ran up the stairs banging on their apartment door. Frank answered the door "Hey y/n, I didn't know you were coming over?" You walked into the apartment, not making eye contact. "You okay?" He looked concerned.

"Y-Yeah, j-just uh I gotta tell you something" You sit on the couch as he kneels down in front of you, holding onto your hand "What Is it y/n? You're scaring me" he chuckled.

"Y-You know I told you that my father left me before I was born?" He nodded. "Well uh, my father is also your father."

He took his hand away and stared at you in shock.