[33] Pool Party

A/N - So i uh recently found out about "Baycest" ... you guys are actually sick in the head xD ew who would want to read a fanfiction about that, probably paedophiles tbh. Oh and don't get me started on "Waycest!" How could you ship Gerard and Mikey? They're brothers, that's really wrong -_-

Saturday

May 4th, today is Dallon's 18th birthday and Brendon invited us all over to his house for a surprise pool party. You chose to put a swimming costume on underneath your clothes in case you changed your mind about going in the pool. You get in your car with everybody getting in behind you and you start the car, following Ray's instructions to Brendon's house.

You soon arrive and get out of the car, you don't really know Dallon, you talked a little at the house party, Brendon's friends with the guys so he probably just didn't want to be rude so invited you and Ashley as well, of course Ashley invited Zach too.

Thirty minutes into the party, Frank decides that it would be a good idea to go down the slide backwards which resulted in him falling off of the side.

People started drinking, except you and the others that wanted to stay sober, of course one of the drunk people would be, you guessed it, Frank. He fell into the pool. You all soon realised that he probably needed to be saved since it had been a few minutes. Gerard jumped in and pulled him out. Frank still looked unconscious so Gerard looked around for somebody to give him mouth to mouth but everybody stepped back, Mikey wiggled his eyebrows as Gerard rolled his eyes and bent down.

Frank soon woke up spitting out water and hugged him but he quickly pushed him off laughing.

You follow Brendon into his house so you can both prepare the cake. He starts hitting on you but he's quite drunk so you shrug it off and continue to put candles on the cake, Frank runs in a few minutes later, who was somehow even more drunk. "I wanna carry the cake out!"

You roll your eyes "No, you're drunk."

Frank then shows off his puppy eyes and you melt "Fine!" you hand him the cake "be careful."

Frank then nodded and hurried outside as you and Brendon followed.

"Happy Bir-" Everybody started to sing. You rolled your eyes as you looked at the splattered cake on the floor then at Frank who slightly giggled.

Frank then apologetically looked at Dallon. "It's okay Frank" Dallon laughed.

You walked back inside to grab a water, as you shut the fridge Brendon appeared, leaning against the wall smirking. "Hey?"

Brendon walked closer "Hey" he smirked.

Maybe he invited you because he liked you? Oh no... This isn't going to end well.

"I-I'm going to go get back to my uh boyfriend..." You stammered.

Brendon squeezed your butt as you yelped and slapped him, immediately he held his face "ow."

Whoops? "Sorry Bren... I have a boyfriend though and you're probably going to regret doing that when you're sober" you half smiled before walking outside.

You hugged Gee as he smiled down at you and kissed your forehead.

The rest of the night consisted of beer pong, truth or dare, karaoke, never have I ever and might I add, horrible dancing.

But overall it was pretty fun, except for that run in with Brendon of course.