[34] You Just Hit Me?

A/N - ^^^ Fucking piece of art.

------------------------------

Gerard walked through your apartment door seemingly upset about something.

"Gee, is everything okay?" You asked moving closer.

"I don't want to talk about it" he mumbled.

"Okay then" you said sighing.

"Bitch" he mumbled under his breathe as if i couldn't hear him.

"What the fuck did you just call me?" You asked, eyebrows furrowing.

"You heard me" he said cockily.

"I would love for you to tell me how I'm such a fucking bitch, Gerard!" You yelled.

"You're always trying to stick your nose in my business!" He argued.

"Because I asked why you stomped in here like an asshole?" You asked rhetorically.

"Just shut the fuck up." He yelled.

"You have no right to tell me what to do Gera-"

You were cut off by a sharp pain on your cheek. Your hands went to it directly; cupping it.

You were taken back by all of this. What the hell just happened? Did Gerard actually just... Slap you?

You looked up to him and regret and remorse filled his eyes replacing the anger that once was there.

"D-did you j-just..." You backed away from him.

"I am so sorry... Oh my god, Y/N, I am so sorry... I was just angry, I didn't mean to -" You cut him off.

"You just hit me" you whispered, still not believing it.

"I'm sorry... No god no I'm sorry..." He said trying to touch your cheek.

"Please... Don't touch me." You said as tears started to fall.

"No... Please no... Don't be scared of me baby" he whispered.

That's when you opened your eyes being blinded by the light that hit the bed through the window, you put your hand to your chest, catching your breath.

You looked to the left of you to see Gerard shifting. It was a dream. No. More like a nightmare.

He fully awoke to see your panicked expression "Y/N? Are you okay?" he sat up and pulled you closer. "Really, I'm okay." you whispered, slightly calming down. "You promise?" He smirked. "Was that a motherfucking pun?" You laughed remembering his song.

*Time skip brought to you by the fantastic artwork which is the joyriding music video by the beautiful frank iero and the cellabration*

"What's going on?" You asked when you entered the boy's apartment since you heard shouting.

"Mikey's pissed because Gerard's going all lovey dovey over you and can't concentrate during practice, Gerard's salty because you spend more time with me and they're both quarrelling like kids because Mikey wants Gerard not to think about you for once" Frank explained.

You nodded 'ah' and sat down on the couch next to him. "And I'm angry because Frank keeps stealing my beer!" Ray grumbled. "Shut up," Bob narrowed his eyes at Ray "We're talking serious here."

-----------------------------------------

A/N - Sorry about the super short chapter, I just felt bad about not posting for a while and wanted to atleast update even if it is short. I just didn't really want to write the past couple of days, that's why i didn't.

Anyway I hope you enjoyed, I just want to say that I get zero credit for this chapter, they we're taken from two different one shots. One was from a Dallon Weekes x Reader and the other was from a Frank Iero x Reader, I just changed the names around and added a few more words/took a few words out.

Please comment requests because I'm thirsty for ideas since i have zero, also thank you so much for almost 600 reads! That's insane!

Well i'm off to read another Frank x Reader, see ya! <3 xD