3

i awoke the next morning confused. then i realised. my idol adopted me! i slid out of bed, realising i was starving! i put on my slippers and a sweater. i headed to my bathroom and brushed my teeth then went downstairs.

brendon was shirtless and sitting at the table drinking coffee and on his phone. sarah was making them breakfast. "morning! you slept early!" she smiled when she saw me. "i did, didn't i?" i replied, sitting next to brendon. "sup beebs" i said. him and sarah bursted out laughing. "biebs has been taken" he replied. "so? no one will know who i'm really talking about. yours is B-E-E-B-S" i replied as sarah gave me a glass of orange juice and a bowl of lucky charms. i thanked her and sipped my juice. "the belibers won't be happy" sarah says, giving brendon toast and herself some too. she sat down with us. "when's zack coming back?" sarah asks brendon. "today"

"oh your body guard?" i ask. "yeah. him and his wife kayla went on vacation for a bit" he replied, putting his phone down. "yass" i finished my food and put my cutlery in the sink. "oh lana we got you a present" brendon said. he went to the living room and came back with a white paper bag. "your scaring me" i said. the couple laughed as brendon put the bag on the table. "open it" he says, a smile on his face.

i sidled to the bag and peeked inside. "no. you shouldn't have" i let a smile slip. "open it" he encouraged me. i took out the iphone box, stunned. "believe my parents brought me an IPhone X" i said, putting it on the table. "the excitement is real" sarah joked, making brendon laugh. "what if i break it though? it was so expensive-" brendon cut me off. "if you break it you get it fixed. duh. and your a good kid, i doubt you'll break it" he says. "you guys are so nice" i said, tears welling up in my eyes.

"aww she's crying" sarah teased me. "no' t-there's just something in my eye!" i protest. "yeah. tears" brendon said. i laughed. "i better get my british ass ready" i left the room. then came back. "oh thanks for the- wait what did you get me again?" my stupid mental disorders made me forgetful. "a new phone" brendon smiles, handing me the box. "right. thanks for the new phone. your awesome" i say. "oh by the way your starting a new school on monday" sarah called as i went up the stairs. "what!?" i exclaim.

i was too lazy to go back down so i got ready into this:

then went back down.

"yeah. we enrolled you at a school nearby" sarah said, as the dogs ran into the kitchen. "oh shit i forgot school was a thing" i sighed. "hey you'll love it! our neighbours kids go there and enjoy it. we're sure you will to" brendon says as he scooped penny into his arms and cuddled her. "my ears are cold" i took my hair out of a bun and shook my head. "i better put a shirt on before sarah wants something" brendon says. i screamed with laughter and sarah went red. "really!?" she pretended to be mad but she ended us bursting out laughing to.

i set up my phone and made myself some social media's - i had had some before but they got deleted. then i saw that in the bag there was a $50 itunes gift card. two of them. shit my parents were generous. "whatcha doing?" sarah sidled over to me after she cleared the table. "changing the definition of Angel on urban dictionary to Sarah Urie. you?" i ask. she collapsed laughing. "nah i'm buying music" i smiled.

"ooh show me your faves!" she says. "Panic!, twenty øne piløts, fall out boy, imagine dragons, paramore, dodie..." after i found some that i liked, we played with the snapchat filters for a bit. then brendon started screaming like a girl again. "i admire people with daily struggles who brighten people's days" i say to sarah. "you are so adorable" she smiled. "thanks boo" i repliee, putting my phone down.

"i admire kids with daily struggles who compliment people 24/7 and make people feel good about themselves.